Chapter- 6

Chapter- 6

Seth's POV:

Terry started the car, I sat there like I reheard her voice, saying she won't share coffee with me.

But it didn't bother me to be honest, it just reminded me of her attitude back then.

Terry said, "There is problem with shipment from north. They are asking for double price."

I just said, "Burn the shipment and the people. Tell Robin it's my order....."

I said annoyed, "Always something going wrong...."

Few hours later,

Terry read the paper in his hand as I was throwing the dart, "Vanessa Floris, 28..."

I know, we were in the same class, I hope it's not all I know.... Or the informer will be in trouble.

Terry continued, "Parents died when she was 10, they were office workers. Grandma died when Vanessa was 17, Works as an Accountant..... Boy friend- Jamie Wook...."

I threw the dart again, Boyfriend?

Terry added, "Broke up with him like week ago.... She is looking for a new job, and tutoring Daniel."

I said, "So, turns out she is useless.... no use to me.... Trash it the papers, useless as she ever was...."

Terry was about to leave when I said, "Today... we are going to do it.... Daniel will come to club, and.... first step to my revenge...."

Terry stood there asking, "Are you sure, Master?.... you really want to do this."

I looked at him on this. Terry said, "He is your brother."

I smirked saying, "Step Brother"

Terry said again annoying me, "He is 14 or 15, he just a kid."

I glared at Terry, he nod and walked out.

Just a kid?..... but so was I.

Hours later,

I kept smoking as I said, "Daniel"

He came to club, like I was hoping. I asked him to meet me at back of my club.

This idiot came here alone.

Daniel asked, "Yea.... why... why in place as such?...."

I looked at him as I said, "I will be straight. Work for me"

Daniel looked stunned, He asked, "You mean the club?.... My Mom will never allow this, and Dad, he will kill me knowing I came to place as such...."

I grabbed his collar as I said, "You will die either way.... By my hands"

I saw fear in his eyes, this only made me smirk. I warned, "Work for me or die.... Do whatever I say, good or bad... you have only two choice..... Me or die"

Daniel was left speechless, I felt punch on my face, and this boy dashed out of there.

I was stunned, I was not hoping this. This dog! punched me!!!

My men were already following him. I ran behind that boy, let's see how long can you run.

Soon, I saw Daniel got pinned down by my men. He was struggling but he was no match.

I grabbed his collar sitting to his level.

Daniel said with tears in his eyes, "Leave me!!!!... You don't know who my Dad is!!!!"