Chapter-32

Chapter-32

Author's POV:

Seth walked in through the main all, he was feeling little drunk for sure. He knew he shouldn't have drank there, but someone rubbing slat on his wounds made him forget his rules.

Lot of things bothered him today, he could just make a list and beat the shit out of everyone who offended him.

Martha was standing there waiting for him, she clearly noticed he was drunk, his ears were red. She saw him all these years, since he was a baby.... of course nothing left her gaze, she was not allowed to admit nor she was ready to admit.... Seth was like her own child, she never had luxury of having one, but she surely considered him as one of her own.

She knew that wasn't in Seth's mind, he didn't trust anyone now. There was a huge unseen scar in his heart, he didn't allowed anyone near, fearing they will make him stand in the same place again.

Seth noticed Martha, he removed his coat as he was sweating. He passed her it and said, "You can go now...... Why you even wait here anyways?"

He said this in rude voice. Martha internally whispered, "Child.... what happened today?.... you look distressed...." She had no right to ask out loud.

Seth was walking on the stairs when he said, "Tell Vanessa to wake me up late tomorrow.... tell her now..."

Martha said as she stood in the same place, "Vanessa is sleeping, Master...."

Seth's feet stopped, his mind went to one thing, Was she with Robert, his eyes went up stairs where Robert's room was, he was fuming.

How dare she?

Martha added unknown of Seth's mind, "She is resting in her room, Mr. Salvador dropped her..... I will tell her first thing in the morning..."

Somehow Seth's mind went to rest, she was not with him. He smirked walking upstairs.

He subconsciously whispered in his mind, "I know.... She will be always mine....."

He soon landed on the bed, his clothing was trashed on the floor. Seth was still in anger.

He clearly hated today, he planned it, he won somehow... but not completely. There were still things that were not his way.

He hated how he let Vanessa go with Robert, he was close to her, hands around her waist. she didn't complain, or he didn't gave her chance too. He clearly remembered the way she was talking with Robert, her face showed how defensive and alert she was.

But what made him burn was Marcos Davis rubbing salt on his wounds, Challenging him staying he failed to find his father's killer.

Where he couldn't say to truth but was going to hide it in fact. He still clearly remembers that night, it never vanished from him mind. The gun shot!

The fire....

His father's words that 'Seth will hate you, if you killed me...you will lose your son..."

Seth's eyes shot open, he remembered, how his mother kept pushing the words to him, 'No! You have no Dad... You are my son, I am single mother..... you never seen your Dad.....'

He hated every second, some day's he wished, he should of stood in front of his Father protecting. Asking his mother, was she going to do this to him? Taking away his father in greed?

Why didn't his father fought back, he could clearly overpower his mother.... but he choose not to.... Or he just got Betrayed?!!!!

Then Silvia got married to Lewis, the fire that was burning in Seth's mind was at its edge. He saw his father getting replaced by a man who was not even worth it!!!

But soon something crashed in his mind when Daniel came into his life. His mother finally replaced him too.

He thought no matter what his Mother will never stop loving him, But she proved him wrong. Having a happy family where he clearly felt like an outsider. Or he choose not be their family, because his family broke with his father's death?

He whispered, "I can't even kill you mom for what you did..... You are my mother at last..... You don't love this son anymore, but How can this son not love his mother?..... But I will never forgive you.... You did what no enemy did to me"

He shakes his thoughts, but like it was not enough. That guy commented on Vanessa.... he didn't knew what fire burnt. He clearly didn't wanted her to end up like that day, he just took actions without realizing it. He just hated to see the same outcome again, he was sick of it on its first time itself.

He whispered closing is eyes, "I need to get her away from those eyes...... She was here to ease problems, now she is just crafting new...... Vanessa, you are surely ticket to free problems...."

He growled into to the pillow trying to fall asleep, he clearly wanted few more drinks. But he was already too lazy and drunk to do so. He kept his eyes open lazily till he was engulfed by sleep.

Vanessa's POV:

His hands were on my waist, pulling me close to him. I am nervous, but I tangled my hands around his neck. He whispered in my ears, "Vanessa..... follow my lead...."

I was dancing with him, I clearly know how to dance but it was exciting to learn it from him.

I looked in his eyes, Seth whispered leaning down to my face, "You should focus...."

He pulled my hand his shoulder, like the eyes on us didn't matter, I was red in shyness. Why is he doing all of this?

Doesn't he hate me?

But I did nothing to get his hate nor to deserve this closeness to him?

I am finally going insane when I felt his hand circling on my waste. My eyes went to him, he leaned down as he whispered, "You are insane.... Insanely alluring...."

His lips went to neck, I was so embarrassed by the number of eyes on me, judging me for being in his arms. I should stop this, I must....

I felt him pulling the chocker bow lose by his teeth, I shivered, "Seth...."

He whispered coming back to my face, "Yea... My Sugar...."

His eyes were clearly on my lips, and my mind was going black. I whispered moving back, "They are looking...."

He just said, "They should..." He crashed his lips on my, he was rough, my back landed on the wall by this pressure.

I fell down and this time I growled in pain. I whispered, "Shit! my back...."

I looked around lazily realizing I was on floor and comforter was with me on the floor. I fell down the single bed. I sat straight realizing I was still in yesterdays outfit, my hair were all messy.

I was... was.... dreaming!!!!!!!!!

I internally screamed!!!!!

Have I lost my mind!!!!!!

I looked around the room conforming I was in my room. I was still on the floor looking at the bed, where half of the comforter was hanging.

I stood up in confusion, shame and embarrassment. I had a glance at myself in the mirror, I look like I have been in an tornado or something. My dressed is all wrinkled due by great sleeping habits, my make up looks exhausted, while these hairs look like birds nest.

I looked at myself again, questioning why would I have such a dream about him? And HIM!!!!

My mind rushed to the memory in my dreams, where he kissed me and I was hanging in his arms while dancing.

I slapped myself out of pure embarrassment, I said, "No!!! Stop it!!! stop it!!!!!!... It's just a nightmare!!!!... stop re-projecting it in my mind!!!! for god sake!!!"

I am so done with myself!!!

Am I that lonely!!!!!!

Why am I fantasizing about him!!!!!

Ah!!!!!!