Chapter-60

Chapter-60

Vanessa's POV:

He said further, "I don't want you to end up like my mother..... With a husband she never wanted nor a son like me, whom she never wanted..... Vanessa I will give you the same faith, I am his blood at last...."

I just said, "If you do I will accept it.... I will accept our child..... because I love you...."

He looks like he thinks I am insane, I whispered, "We are different Seth..... Your Parents story and our reality is different... We love each other... that's what matters to me... I will go where ever you take me... I know you cherish me...."

I felt him touching my face, he whispered, "Monster like me doesn't deserve you...."

I smiled in tears, "Every beauty needs her beast...."

He chuckled, I whispered, "Trust me..... You are not your father.... You are nothing like him.... You are My Seth..... I know you...." He pulled me into embrace.

I heard him, "Robert is with Marcos Davis.... he is against me, he will try to take you...."

My eyes went wide realizing why is he still in this city, even when he sent me back.

I whispered, "I am not scared.... I have you...."

Seth kissed my forehead saying, "Let's go home"

I whispered, "but they will try to hurt your family.... what will happen to them?"

Seth looked down, he said, "You are my only family...."

I just looked at him, he shouldn't say this. He said further, "About the people next door... I have arranged people.... Commissioner's family will not be hurt...."

I grabbed his arms saying, "At least meet your mother...."

Seth said, "NO.... This has nothing to do with you.... Vanessa, I cannot forget that night, neither can I forgive her.... I now.. understand why she did that.... but that didn't change My father was a good father.... I cannot forget that either....."

I rested my head on his shoulder, He still needs a lot to heal. I whispered, "I missed you...." He placed a kiss on my head as respond to those words.

2 days later,

He hugged me as I tried to get up holding the sheet close to my very naked body. I whispered, "Seth.... I need to use bathroom....."

Seth pulled me closer, He whispered, "Kiss me then you are free to go..." I smiled, I placed a kiss on his lips, I parted soon as I could.

He looks disappointed. I smiled saying, "Wait for the night...."

He smirked at me. I walked in the bathroom.

I spent my rest of the day working on my laptop. Yea.. I am still helping with his some work since I get bored easily.

I was using his study recently. He doesn't mind. I clearly remember him telling me once that I can just enjoy his tv or some other things If I am bored.

I decided to do so since I am almost done with the file.

After an 1 hour I was done, I sat on the sofa switching the tv on. Little me time won't hurt right?

I was all into this tv when I saw Seth walking in. He was in his casual clothes. He is back, I checked the time he is actually an hour late, he told me he would be early.

I saw him sitting on the other side of the sofa looking at the tv. Soon he took the popcorn from the table as he questioned, "New movie..."

I realized he is really found of these things. I nod, in between those hours I was sleeping as I used him as base, my pillow was supporting against his lap.

We are still looking at the tv enjoying the show. Seth's hands were in my hair playing with them.

I love to be like this with him. It feels so nice.....

My eyes went on the sudden pain in my stomach, I grabbed into it trying to get over it. But it hurt more, I almost let a sound out.

What's going on?!!

Seth noticed it, he asked, "You don't look good!... what happened?"

My eyes tears up in pain. I whispered, "I... I don't know... ah!"

Seth got up making me lay comfortably. I grabbed his hand as I said, "Maybe it's nothing to worry.... I will be fine soon...." No.... maybe I am about to get my period... yea... maybe it's because I am about to start my period.

Seth said agitated, "I will call the doctor!!!"

I grabbed is hand as I said, "NOT NOW...... just be near me... I am sure... it's nothing....."

Next evening,

Seth was standing behind me, I was sitting in front of the doctor. She was looking at the reports. He pulled me to the hospital.

Why can't men understand maybe it's just about my period!!! I am sure my period is around the corner.

I am going to be embarrassed here.

The doctor will think I am stupid!

Seth warned, "Damn!!! tell me already what is wrong with her!!!"

Doctor said, "Mr. Morris.... Congratulations, your fiancé is pregnant...." What!!!

I looked at her with pure shock, I said, "What... are you saying.... Me pregnant?"

The Doctor showed us the scan as she said, "Here.... the fetus is 2 months old...... In 7 months you will have a baby!"

I whispered, "How is this possible?...."

She asked, "It is true.... when was the last time you had period"

I whispered hesitant, "My... Periods were never regular...."

The doctor sighed, she said, "The pain must be because of too much stress, to reduce complications... please bed rest, eat healthy.... and you said you are working out, do not do that..... or maybe do light stretches.... do not stress your back or stomach..."

Seth warned the doctor, "No one should know about this from you.... If it did then.... you know what will happen to you.." She gulped and agreed.

He doesn't want the baby?

We both walked out of the hospital supper silent. I am not ready for the baby, looking at Seth he doesn't seem to happy either. I knew this was going to be a problem.

I was drinking and stuff, How will this end!!!

I should have known!!!

We both got in the car, Terry was driving silently.

I Looked out of the widow, What I am going to do?

Looks like both of us are not ready, but something in me was so happy about this! finally my own child!! my own blood!!

I heard Seth, "Terry..... give everyone of the maids and worker in the mansion bonus this month ...." I kept my eyes out of the window.

Terry asked, "You seem so generous.... Something in your mind, Master Morris...." More like he taunted annoyed. By the bravery of Terry, I think he knows very well he can say anything to Seth and Seth will let it slide.

Seth said, "I am going to be a father, of course I am more than happy..."

I turned to him, finding my eyes moist. Seth took my hand kissing it saying, "I am so thankful...." The car stopped suddenly, Terry turned to us as he said, "You sure!!!"

Seth grabbed into me preventing the sudden stop affecting me, he glared at Terry for this.

He looks worried, Terry said, "I cannot deal with one more of you" he joked, handshaking Seth. I am so stunned to see his reaction.

Terry said, "God! it didn't took you long to get her pregnant! Working hard!!" Seth chuckled on this.

My face was red, I covered it with my both hands.

Bunch of perverts!!!

How will my kid grow up in this environment?