Chapter- 9

Chapter- 9

Vanessa's POV:

I stood by the stair case, actually I wanted to return to the servant's place. But Mr. Morris walked in with a girl and I stood there to greet them.

I hate to do this but I have to.

I greeted them, while the women dressed in short dress was handing to him, holding his hand. Mr. Morris was about to walk upstairs when He stood in front of me.

I gulped knowing nothing new was about to come. He said, "Bring something to eat and some drinks."

I said, "Yes, Master." I hate calling him that.

But since that day in his study I didn't show my face to him. I really tried to be unnoticed.

They walked upstairs, I subconsciously moved my hand through my hairs. I just wanted to lay down for a little.

I went to the kitchen asking the other maids to prepare the food. There are only few people allowed make food for him. Thankfully I usually help them, I am not asked to cook.

Still the maids know they are supposed to listen to me, because at last I am here to be on Martha's place.

But I am really going to end up alone, old with no family. Facts stands that I was always alone.

My feet are really killing me today. I said, "Kaya, take the food to Master."

I sat near the fountain freeing my feet from shoes. I massaged them a little. I feel weird today, like really tired. I hate this job more, he is going to pay me for this work, but with no freedom money is pointless.

I sighed, The fountain looks so lonely. What is point of all this. I am really sad, like the little joy I searched in my life vanished.

Only if I wasn't there on that night.

But, If I wasn't there what would have happened to Daniel. No, it's better this way.

I always suffer, little more suffering won't matter in my life'

I relaxed a little feeling the breeze on my skin. At least the wind is bring some comfort.

After sitting there for few more minutes, I went to my room. Room? You can't call them that. They are tiny spaces for each maid. They sure look like a room, at least they gave me my separate room, while some maids share.

Maybe because I am here to take Martha's place.

But I couldn't stay their long, someone knocked on my door, I opened it and Kaya said stuttering, "He-He is angry... He asking for you."

What happened?... When he brings women over, never ask anyone. He got few women her since I am here, each time a different one, he should be asking for privacy but why me?

Soon, I went towards his room. I saw the women from earlier walking holding her hand, walking behind Mr. Max. I noticed her hand was bleeding.

Her faced was in distress. I offered, "Miss, you need help."

Mr. Max said to me cold, "Master asked your presence, and no one will help her here...."

I was stunned, I whispered, "But... But she is injured... why?"

Mr. Max stated, "Maybe she thought she could be more than a W*ore here...." I was stunned.

They walked away.

So, I assumed right, he hate women.... He uses them but has no respect for them or their feelings.

What kind of monster he is?