Chapter- 65

Chapter- 65

Vanessa's POV:

I screamed, "Stop this madness!!!!"

I felt Seth pushing me behind him, his tall body was covering me, Seth said, "You want to fight.... sure.... I can't wait to strangle you!!!"

I grabbed into Seth as I said, "Because of him I lost my baby!!!!.... Seth don't let him live!!!! Kill him!!!!"

Robert took a step closer to us pointing the gun on Seth, as much as I hate Robert, I am scared of him too. He destroyed my family and almost succeeded.

Seth smirked saying, "You wanted a fight... too scared to leave the gun...."

In fraction of second Robert threw his gun aside, and attacked Seth. Seth was overpowering him ignoring his injuries!

Seth was in complete rage, but the fight turned against Seth soon, Robert punched Seth but looks like Seth didn't got affected by it.

Robert smirked punching Seth on his injuries. Seth was on the ground trying to cope with his injuries.

I rushed to him before Robert could do anymore damage.

I hugged Seth as I screamed at Robert, "Stop this!!!!.. What have I done to you!!!!.... Why you taking life from me!!!!"

Seth whispered, "Vanessa... step aside..." He got on his feet again, wiping the blood off his lips.

I tried to stop him, I turned to Robert as I cursed him, "Because of you my son is not with me..... he is just a baby!!!.... I don't know where he is!!!!... I almost lost Seth because of you!!!!... What I did to you1!!!"

Robert looked at me like a stone, I screamed, "Why some as evil as you has to come in my life and take my love from me!!!.... why you all can't see me happy!!!!!!"

I cried as I said, "I will not be yours even if you kill Seth!!! I will die with him..... I will never be yours!!!"

Robert looked at me as if he hated me the most. He kept his eyes on me. I almost begged, "My baby is all alone somewhere.... I can't lose my husband... I just love him and I will love him till end of my life...."

Robert pulled another gun from his back, this time he aimed it on me. He said, "If not mine then just die...."

I was shocked, but I got pulled into Seth, my face was buried in his chest. I heard Seth warn, "I dare you.....I will end your blood line...."

Robert started laughing as he lowered the gun, He whispered, "Seth Morris... loves this women.... you are not using her ... whom are you kidding?"

Seth just said, "I don't give a damn about that.... but you are going to die for planning this...."

Robert pulled the gun again to me as he said smirking, "How.... you will die before me?" I felt Seth covering my eyes as he pulled me closer to him.

I heard multiple gun shots, I was scared hugging him tighter. I heard a voice, "Get out of here...." I noticed It was Terry....

Did Terry shot Robert?

I heard another gunshot and this time I got a glimpse of Robert taking his last breathe. This scared me, but I heard Seth, "Vanessa... close your eyes for me..."

I looked at him, then closed my eyes as he said. Seth picked me up but I protested, "You are injured..... I can walk...."

He whispered, "I cannot let you see this bloodbath... I am fine...."