Chapter-31

Chapter-31

Author's POV:

Vanessa stood beside Robert as he was talking to some people, she sipped on her juice as she was getting bored. She hated the interactions.

She was distracting herself from this party, she found herself internally complementing so many things, as she couldn't do much.

Robert smirked as he said to the person in front of him, "You can say.... I am busy, but surely know what is in everyone's head...." Robert did noticed the man next to this man looking at Vanessa, while she was lost in her own thoughts.

She said to Robert, "I will be back...."

Robert nod, she walked to Greg, who was seemed busy telling something to the staff.

Robert heard Mr. Jones, "I can see what keeps you busy.... look at that a**...."

Robert shot a glare at that man, only if was not a party he could just shot him right here. But he didn't wanted to cause scene in something Seth was arranging, he didn't wanted unwanted attention on her.

He clearly heard Mr. Jones passing some more dirty words about her.

Robert heard them, "Mr. Salvador really got his hand on a nice chick this it time.... when you are done I would like to see what this wh*re can do...."

Robert tighten his fist, he was at this edge. He smirked in anger, hiding it behind a cold expression... he was doing this for the sake of the this event!

He whispered internally, "Just wait for few hours.... I will kill you myself..." He smiled at these men.

Robert said, "I am afraid she is My personal....."

Robert abandoned the conversation, walking to Vanessa. He holds her close as he said, "Let's have some food... I am starving..." Vanessa nod confused.

He just wanted to pull her away from this conversation and these eyes on her, he knew once they see her they will just be hungry animal!

But he liked to hut those animals too.

While on the other said, People where lined up to please Seth. He just had his gaze cold, he was not interested in this color changing people.

He was here to declare his rule and did that.

Luna finally said as she couldn't take it anymore, "I want to go back...."

Seth said, "I never stopped you...."

Luna scoffed, she said, "Now that your power display is done, you are eager to get rid of me...."

Seth stood straight intimidating her, she gulped. Seth said with stern cold voice, "You think you and your Dad brought this to me.... You all are here on my mercy...... Your Dad forced you come here, not me.... save this attitude for later.... now get lost with that ugly face...."

She said bitter, "Yea... I will leave.... but you have to reject the engagement....."

Seth smirked, he said, "Don't worry.... I am not into a women who f*cks her bodyguard behind her father's back..." Luna's eyes went wide.

She heard him, "Now get out!..." She left the hall lowering her head, she knew her attitude will being doom to her love..... She still needs to hide this from her father.... and Seth was the worst enemy if she could ever make.

Seth noticed Marcos Davis approached him, He sat on his seat, studying that old man.

Terry whispered, "Don't kill him here.... you know it will weight like mountain right now..."