Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Author's POV:

Mid night,

Seth was still in the club sitting in his cabin alone, he was not all alone though, Vanessa was right outside the room.

His mind was in storm while she stood there not knowing what she was going to do.... Was she hallucinating thinking he needs someone right now?

Seth gulped his drink, he didn't care if he got drunk or not. He just hated today.

Vanessa got in the room without knocking this time, he just ignored it taking another sip of the hard alcohol. His heart was burning.

Vanessa noticed his table was filled with Alcohol, some empty some new. She stayed silent for a second.

Seth just kept trying to calm his rage.

Vanessa poured another glass, this caught Seth's attention. She clearly noticed his questioning gaze.

She leaned against the table, she whispered, "I had a hard day too.... Sorry, for borrowing your liquor...." She took a sip from glass.

She hated it at first, she had giving up on alcohol a long ago. Today she didn't wanted to leave this man alone. He clearly needed someone, she could feel it. But she also knows he won't admit it, she was not programmed to ignore someone's pain and loneliness.

Her inner self warned, "He is not same as us... he doesn't feel emotions" she didn't care at that moment. He helped her when she needed someone, and she was going to do the same even if he never asks.

She looked away taking another sip, she felt his burning gaze.

Vanessa turned to him as she said, "Hey!..... You know I don't like to be stared... You can cut money from salary for this drink...." She walked away sitting on the sofa, freeing her hairs.

She kept her head down hiding her face with her hairs. She just wanted to be present.

Vanessa's POV:

2 hours later,

Soon He was sitting beside me, leaning against the sofa, he had has sleeves fold, his jacket was on his chair abandoned. His hairs were falling on his forehead hiding his eyes. I was just resting on the other end of the sofa pulling my knees close to me.

I might be little drunk, not that much but I can feel it. While Seth is just drinking silently.

I don't know when he came here and started his drinking here. I did filled up another glass for myself.

My head feels heavy, how is he drinking that much?

Seth took a bite of some chicken he ordered while being drunk. He was lost in own world, I was just here looking at him, trying to understand what is in his mind?

I don't have to do this but I can't leave without him.

He is my boss right, I should carry little humanity.

I finished my glass, I sighed as I felt the burning sensation of this hard liquor.

I whispered, "This sucks...." I sat back, I need some sleep but only if he agrees to go back to palace.

Can I ask to leave?

No, I am not going alone!!!!

He opened another new bottle, he poured himself another glass, I took the bottle leaning on the table.

He looked at me with anger, I said, "No.... too much.... You drank too much!" Why can't I get my words straight?

He is clearly drunk, his actions are telling his story.