Chapter-16

Chapter-16

Silvia's POV:

It's been 3 or 4 weeks since Daniel came home after that fight, he never clearly told what happened... but I can sense he is not been himself.

I wasn't able to focus either, since people from Vanessa's office reported that she was missing. I should have noticed, she lives next door and I didn't noticed.

I am worried about her too. Like what happened in case of Seth was happening all over again.

Currently we are having dinner, Daniel is silently eating.

I asked Lewis, "Did you find anything about Vanessa?"

Lewis said, "They are looking, I can't give any information...." I looked at him concerned.

Lewis sighed, he said, "They think she just went somewhere..."

I immediately opposed, "No, she is not that kind of kid...Look we knew her, she is nice girl. And by checking these stupid idea's you delaying her case like.." Stopped my words.

Lewis said to me, "Vanessa and Seth's case are different... Vanessa is an adult.... But honestly I am worried about her... the longer it takes to find clues or her, her probability of being alive are low..."

I grabbed my head. Lewis said, "At this point we have found nothing... I think if we find her, it will be her body..."

I grasped. Lewis placed his hand on my shoulder.

Not again.... why things like this keep happening?

We both heard Daniel, "I.... Know..."

I looked at him concerned, Lewis was furrowing. Daniel said fearful, "I... was afraid... But... I don't want.. Vanessa to die... because of me..."

I whispered, "Because of you?... how?"

Lewis sat near Daniel asking, "You can tell me whatever you know.... what you know Dan?"

He told us one by one each and everything. My heart was skipping beats.

I was stunned by this confession.

I asked, "Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

Daniel said crying, "I was scared mom!.. They said they will kill Dad too.... I am so scared..."

I embraced him, god! what they both went through?

We don't even know were Vanessa is...

Lewis parted Daniel from me saying, "What was his name???"

He whispered, "He... He told me his name was Morris...."

My eyes went wide, I was shivering....

This can't be.... this is not true....

My memories came back to haunt me... No no... no!!!!

Stop!!!!!

I realized Lewis was looking at me concerned.

I asked him, "He was dead right!!!!!.... They buried Alberto right!!! He can't be alive!!!"

Lewis snapped me, "Silvia!" I realized I bust out in front of Daniel. I covered my face, realizing what I did.

Lewis embraced me saying, "Alberto is dead.... he can't come back... You are safe..." I nod lightly.

Lewis asked to Daniel, "How old was he?... Was he old?"

Daniel said, "No... he was not old....." He was wiping his tears.

Maybe it's someone else.

Lewis asked, "What you remember about him?... How he looked?"

Daniel said after thinking for a moment, "He had long dark hair, his eyes were almost light brown.... he was tall and well built..... and yes, he has a pinkish mark on his left arm above his elbow, I saw it when he showed me his tattoos...."

Birth mark on left arm above the elbow....

No....

My eyes met Lewis, he understood my fear.

My eyes went to Seth's picture hanging on the wall.

Brown eyes and birth mark on the arm....

My ....My Seth....

The last words from Seth rang in my mind,

'I am not his son, I am Alberto Morris's son'

'I am not Seth Martin!!! I am Seth Morris!!!'

'I want my name back'

'you killed my farther!!!'

I could just whisper, 'SETH'

Author's POV:

Seth walked down the stairs folding his sleeves. His hand soon went to his hairs fixing them. He saw Robert Salvador, his alliance, if he could put in easy words, Robert and his relation was similar to the contacts with Greg and Terry.

Terry was standing there looking at time. Robert and Seth has a hand shake, Seth asked, "I thought you will show up few days later..."

Robert who was little shorter than Seth just smirked. He was well built and tall, his tattoo's were barely leaving any skin visible.

Robert said, "The cost is clear and in control, there is nothing left to do there.... I will be staying for few months..."

Seth looked at him, he said, "Admit it, you just got bored there..." Robert scratched his head, not ready to admit.

Seth said, "Fine.... But your new job is to handle the training..."

Robert immediately said, "No.... Terry can do it!!..."

Seth looked at him stern saying, "either my condition, or Terry will drop you again..."

Robert sighed, he said, "Fine...." He rolled his eyes.

Seth turned to the maid saying, "Call Vanessa...." He was getting angry, she was supposed to be here before he comes downstairs.

Martha stood in front as she said, "Sorry, Master.... But Vanessa is not in good shape today.... I think we should call the doctor..."

Seth scoffed, "Get her here, her acts won't matter..."

Martha still insisted, "Master, She has high fever, when I checked on her she couldn't even stand.... I am afraid she already is unconscious...."

Robert said, "Come on, stop this.... Martha, you call doctor for the maid... Let's go, Master...."

Seth didn't said anything, He looked at Martha saying, "I want her on her feet when I return, and ask someone to arrange a room for Robert..."

He walked out fuming.