Aria's Message

You have finally reached the end.

To that engineering guy who turned down my confession, sana araw-araw kang magsisi kung bakit mo ako pinakawalan. Charot.

First of all, I am proud of myself as I finished a book only for 18 days. This is actually dedicated for my bestfriend who happened to experience different kind of abuse with her live-in partner. I am not sure if this will reach her soon, but I wanted to let her know her worth. I wanted her to open her eyes and be the best version of herself.

Secondly, there are four people whom I wanted to express my heartfelt gratitude: arspacis hascchiea faerieletters aureusataraxiamaia

They are the people who believe in me and supported me from the very beginning. They are my home in this world full of writers.

Lastly, I hope you learned something in this story. We all have our own time frame in life. We don't always need to rush everything we make as it would result to disappointment. Life is always full of what ifs and whatnots. We do not know what would be there for us the next day we open our eyes. But one thing is for sure, we should always be ready to face it. You might be at the bottom of your life right now, but always remember that every dark nights, there are sunny morning to look up to.

Always look after for everybody! They might be wearing a smile but deep down they are already drowned. Always look deeper and try to understand every actions they make.

Follow my social media accounts for more interactions:

Twitter: @AriaWords
E-mail: eunzee.m@gmail.com
Tiktok: ariyuuuhh

Do not hesitate to message me in any of those platforms when you feel like the world is on you. I will make time for you, always.

Rest and Cry, but do not give up. I'm proud of you for surviving everyday.

Love,
Aria