Chapter 3: Darling, I know you're drunk but your heart is sober than ever

So, you're new here?"

Jungkook glanced to his side where the voice came from. A guy around Jungkook's age was standing next to him. By examining his mannerism Jungkook can tell the guy was kinda feminine and also quite seductive.

His eyes coaxing with desire and eros. A very dark alluring look masking his face. He was quite shorter than Jungkook and has a petite figure. Kinda similar to Jimin.

Jungkook knitted his brows and cleared his throat. "Yeah, joining from tomorrow." He answered the guy, but without looking at him.

They were still at the 100th-anniversary party. Jimin was standing next to his husband, in the front, close to the stage. Where Jungkook rather chose to stay beside the counter where all the expensive drinks are.

His eyes were still glued to his best friend's husband, Kim Taehyung. Does he feel guilty or disgusted for shamelessly eye-fucking his best friend's husband?

Not a bit.

It's like, he doesn't even have any emotions towards others except for himself.

Jungkook froze on his spot when he felt someone squeezing his biceps, feeling him. He crooked his brows and slowly turn his head towards the same guy from before.

"You're quite built." He said with a seductive smirk. Jungkook glared down at the guy, solely unimpressed by the guy's actions.

"My name is Saem, by the way."

"And I don't fucking care!" Jungkook spat out in a harsh tone as he yanked back his arm from the guy called Saem.

"And here me out, don't you dare fucking touch me. I don't like random people touching me. So better be careful from next time." He exclaimed with a glare. Anger lacing through his whole feature as he brushed the spot where the guy touched him.

Jungkook fixed his shirt and covered himself by wearing the navy blue blazer that was placed over his forearm the whole time. He gave one last glare to Saem before turning around. But before he could walk away, the said guy's voice stopped him again.

"Quite bad-tempered, aren't you, sir?" Saem said in an incredibly sensual voice. Jungkook scrunched his face into a shade of disgust as he slowly turns his head towards the guy with disbelief lacing through his face.

He didn't say anything, he just stares at the guy with big round eyes, dumbfounded, before he shakes his head and stormed away from there.

"Fucking weirdos everywhere!" He grumbles under his breath as he seethes out of the place.

🥀

"At last, I'd like to thank the SK law firm for finding me worthy enough to invite me to this 100th-anniversary party, as their special guest. Thank you." Taehyung ended his speech with a warm smile. The hall room roared with clapping sounds.

Jungkook slowly raised his hands and clapped too while keeping his eyes on Taehyung who was climbing down the stairs and immediately greeted with a group of people.

He took a sip from his champagne, eyes never leaving Taehyung's figure as a vicious smirk spread over his lips.

"You're looking evil smirking like that, you know that? What's on your mind?" Jungkook's attention was snatched away from Taehyung at the familiar voice of his best friend.