Chapter 30: When l'll be not there anymore you'll finally realize my presence

"So we're going to Paris?" Jungkook muttered as he examines the tickets by twiddling with them in his hands. He was sitting beside the window seat while Taehyung was placing their suitcase into the plane compartment over their heads.

"Yeah," Taehyung answered shortly after pushing Jungkook's suitcase to the side, making room for his own suitcase. Jungkook smiled and looks up at Taehyung whose head was not visible because of the compartment.

He eyes the older's clothes, he was wearing a black shirt with a half blazer design on it. It looks like along with the black button-up, he was also wearing a blazer that is hanging by his one shoulder. But it was just how it was designed.

His slacks were similar to his pants also.

Whereas Jungkook was in his previous outfit. The same leather jacket with a black tee underneath and skinny black jeans ripped from the knee area.

Jungkook smiles and lets out a content sigh after eyeing the older. "What's the reason behind this sudden plan?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung closed the veil of the compartment after he placed both of their suitcases inside and smiles down at Jungkook.

"Nothing special. Just wanted to escape reality with you," Taehyung started with a shrug and leans forward to sit down beside Jungkook. The blonde immediately scooted closer and linked his arm with the older one. Taehyung chuckled at the eagerness and shook his head. "And since we didn't get the proper chance to know each other, I thought it's the best way to get closer." He finished, looking down at Jungkook who was looking up at him with nothing but admiration, chin pressed against the older's shoulder.

"How considerable you are, puppy—" Jungkook breaks through fits of chuckles, his shoulders shaking at the process when Taehyung gave him a displeased look.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry, honey."

Taehyung won't lie, there's something about Jungkook calling him honey that does weird things inside both his stomach and heart. They almost feel ticklish whenever the younger let out the nickname with a slightly singsong tone.

And he also won't lie when he says Jungkook was looking absolutely adorable with his big doe eyes looking up at Taehyung, chin pressed against his shoulder and pink lips puckering out into a small pout. A natural blush glazed his pale cheeks and the tip of his nose was also flashing a peachy pink because of the temperature inside the plane. How pretty he is.

Jungkook is indeed hands down pretty. Taehyung doesn't know why it took him so long to realize it.

The older felt the other's cold fingertips running against his honey skin, slowly trailing from his cheeks to his nape. Jungkook gave a slight push to Taehyung's nape, the other understood what his intention was and leaned forward. It didn't take them much to connect their lips.

It was a peck first. Just a small and cute peck. Then another one and then another, after a few little pecks on the lips, they finally dived into a deeper kiss. Their lips mold together, fitting together just like a jigsaw. Their lips moved in slow motion, too slow to cherish this moment and engrave it into their brain just like Jungkook's arm tattoos.

Jungkook's one arm was still linked around Taehyung's as his other one pulls the said guy closer to himself by his nape. Whereas, the older's hand was placed over Jungkook's tattooed arm that is holding his nape, his slender fingers caressing the inked skin while their lips move against each other deliciously.

And when both of them pull away after a small passionate kiss, they both hold a distinguished smile over their lips while their eyes glimmer with admiration for one another.

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips quickly for one last time and giggled after. He's feeling oddly happy and giddy inside from the moment Taehyung has asked him out for this brief vacation.