Chapter 15: Luring you to cloud nine, baby boy, you're only mine

Taehyung slammed his hand over the wooden desk and curled his fingers, scratching the surface with his slightly long nails as he grind against Jungkook's crotch.

His hot breath fanned over Jungkook's neck, tickling him.

Jungkook slowly insert his fingers through Taehyung's dirty brown locks and fisted them. Taking a fistful of his hair and then Yanking his head back from the crook of his neck. Jungkook stared at Taehyung's exposed neck. His neck was pretty muscular and thick. Oh, how nice it would feel to mark that pretty tan skin.

So Jungkook didn't think much and attached his lips to Taehyung's neck. He opened his mouth slightly and started to pepper Taehyung's neck with open mouth kisses. His teeth slightly bruised the older's skin.

At the same time, Jungkook started to unbuckle Taehyung's belt. After unbuckling it, he unbuttoned his slacks and pulled the zipper down. Jungkook shoved his hand inside the older's boxers, taking out his hard one and pressing his thumb over the tip of Taehyung's dick.

The older let out a hiss, his head hung low as he moans quietly while his eyes were squeezed shut.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's chin between his fingers and force the older to look up at his eyes. "Had fun pleasuring yourself? Now it's your turn to pleasure me." The blonde head deadpanned and started to unbuckle his pants too.

"I'm here to please myself not your pathetic self. Now make yourself useful and fuck me like the dirty sex toy you're for me." The blonde head ordered the older as he got rid of his slacks and boxers, his lower part now completely exposed to Taehyung's eyes. But before throwing his slacks to the ground, Jungkook fished out his phone from the pocket and waved it in front of Taehyung. "Or else I'm calling your husband and telling him everything."

Taehyung gulped and nodded his head immediately. He looks down and placed his both hands around Jungkook's small waist. "B-But I have to prepare you—"

"Just Fuck me, god damn it!" Jungkook suddenly yelled out in anger, making Taehyung flinch. The older gave a slight jerk to his head and thrust into Jungkook in one go, letting out a sigh of contentment at the sudden warmth engulfing his hard one.

Though Jungkook felt like his lower part was being torn apart, he didn't really react to the extreme pain. Because his body was already burning with anger and excitement that any other kind of pain was nothing to him.

Taehyung let out a throaty moan as he hung his head low while already thrusting inside Jungkook. The said guy didn't like that and gripped Taehyung's jaw harshly and forced him to look up. "Look at me while you fuck me." He said in a low tone.

Taehyung stared back at Jungkook with a slightly ajar mouth while letting out shaky breaths, his eyes hooded with pleasure and lust. Taehyung was getting embarrassed the longer he was looking at Jungkook's fierce eyes, so he tried to look down again but Jungkook's strong grip around his jaw didn't let him.

"I said look. at. me. while. you. fuck. me!" Jungkook literally growled out with a pissed-off tone.  Putting extra pressure after every word like he's trying to warn Taehyung to not test him.

Taehyung bites down on his bottom lip and listened to Jungkook this time. A blush spread over his cheeks at the way Jungkook was looking up at him. He wanted to look away so badly but he knows if he does, the blonde head might do something that he'll regret badly.

Taehyung's both hand was placed over the desk as he thrust inside Jungkook raw and fast. It was a bit difficult since there was no lube.

"Harder!" Jungkook ordered while gazing down into Taehyung's eyes deadly. The older complied and started to thrust inside the younger hard and fast. Loud skin-slapping sounds soon echoed through the whole room as Taehyung thrust inside Jungkook roughly.