Chapter 16: Your love is so fake, love just like you

It was a another nice day for Kim Seokjin. He just talked to someone, I mean he was just done with a therapy session with someone and he's now standing on his balcony while roaming his eyes over the Seoul city.

The soft wind blew his hair gently, causing his marvelous forehead to show and making his face glow like any of the brightest stars out there in the universe.

Perks of being attractive.

He likes it. He likes the silence. He likes the loneliness. He likes the peace of not being around any people. He likes it a little too much.

But unfortunately, his peaceful moment got interrupted by the doorbell continuously ringing, almost deafening him.

Seokjin turns around from the view of the city and looks in the direction of his front door with furrowed eyes. He walks out of the balcony and enters the living room and then makes his way towards the front door.

When he was standing before the front door, Seokjin unlocked the door which opened with a soft click sound and as soon as he push open the door backward towards himself, a man dashed inside his house furiously, bumping with his shoulder at the process, taking the attractive therapist aback by surprise.

Seokjin looked at the man with wide eyes, dumbfounded but when he realized who it was, he closed the door and followed the man inside with long steps.

"Mr. Jeon, you can't just break into my house like that! You don't even have an appointment with me today." Seokjin said with a heavy frown, a little pissed off by the young attorney's action.

"I'm sorry but I need you. I need to vent to someone!" Jungkook said dramatically as he shrugged off his blazer like his whole body was burning on fire and then threw it on the couch before sitting down there. His one leg was placed over the small round coffee table in front of him.

Seokjin frowned at the informality of the blonde head. He scrunched his nose when he saw Jungkook's shoe placed over his polished clean coffee table and his sweaty body rested over the couch like a sack of potatoes.

He squeezed his eyes shut and took a deep breath. Trying to ignore the younger's actions and rather listen to what he wants to say.

"What happened? What do you want to vent?" Seokjin asked while walking towards the other couch placed at the other side of the coffee table, across Jungkook, and sat down there.

Jungkook looks at him, Seokjin let out a sigh of relief when he saw the younger remove his legs from over his precious coffee table.

"I did something which I feel bad but I don't think I regret," Jungkook said to his therapy. Hands move into some weird patterns as he tries to explain. A thick frown was present on his face.

Seokjin sighed with a straight face, "Just tell me what did you do." He let out in a calm tone.

"I—" Jungkook paused, taking a deep breath and rolling his eyes at how dramatic he was acting right now. "I kinda forced Taehyung to have sex with me." Jungkook finally blurted out and shoved his face between his palm.

"You did what?!" Seokjin let out in disbelief. His eyes wide and brows knitted together into a frown.

"I swear I'm not a rapist. But as I said, kinda. Keyword colon mark, kinda." Jungkook exclaimed in his defense. Looking up at Seokjin with big round eyes. Trying to convince the therapist to not take him negatively or misunderstood him.

"You literally said you forced Taehyung. Force sex is force sex, Mr. Jeon. What do you mean by kinda?" Seokjin let out in a stern voice. Though his posture was straight and he seemed calm, anyone could tell he was angry from inside.