Chapter 42: When Your Ex-Lover Turns Out To Be Your Future Brother-In-Law

Heavy breaths and harsh lips smacking sounds resonate in the open air of the underground parking lot as the two grownup males make out with each other heavily after they escape from the public washroom. How did they end up in an underground parking lot after literally having an ass eating session? You never know.

Taehyung's back harshly slams against a car while Jungkook rubs his body all over the older male sensually whilst he moves his lips with the older in perfect rhythm, playing with their tongues, thrusting the wet muscle in and out of their hollow cavern, sometimes even roaming it inside their mouth for better taste. His curvy tattooed fingers trail down from the taller male's clothed chest to his abdomen and then they finally rest over his attention-deprived hard dick over the silk fabric of his slacks.

"Fuck, doll. Wanna fuck your mouth until all you're left with is a sore throat and teary eyes. Wanna ruin your pretty little lips and then paint your walls white with my cum." Taehyung whispered against Jungkook's lips before capturing the younger's lips between his own again, kissing him profoundly and even harder than before. Moaning deeply because of the light massage he was getting from the younger down there between his slim thighs. Hands resting over the blonde's tiny waist as if it was meant to be.

Jungkook moaned into the kiss at the dirty talk. He cupped the older's huge bulge and squeezed it between the pad of his palm, earning a throaty moan from the taller fellow. He then pulled away from the kiss and spoke flirtatiously, "Thought we are renewing our relationship in a non-sexual way?" Jungkook asked with a subtle smirk as his hooded gaze stare up at Taehyung's pleasured ones. Hand still slowly palming the older's hardened shaft.

"Fuck what I said!" Taehyung verbatim growled before switching their position, he opened the back seat door of the unknown car which was surprisingly unlocked and pushed Jungkook inside. Trails of giggles left from the younger's mouth when his back hits the cold surface of the leatherette cover. Taehyung hops in right after, hovering over the younger after closing the door behind them.

Jungkook's giggles gradually evolve into shaky breaths and low whimpers when Taehyung planted his lips over the younger's hickey-swathed neck. The older lad trails his kisses down from the younger's throat to his collarbones and then creates more hickey on the outlines of his pecs through his slightly exposed chest.

Jungkook shuts his eyes gently as he consumes the euphoric pleasure that the man above him was giving to him. He parted his mouth open, breathy soft moans immediately making their way out of his vocal cords.

Every kiss tended by the older's pillowy lips sparks tingles down his skin, he can feel the hair on his body standing up from the way the older was touching him with his cold fingertips, so soft, so tender as if he was scared, one wrong move and he would accidentally break the dainty male under him. An odd kind of heat was produced by the two males inside the car which triggered their hormones, even more, making both of them more sexually aroused than they already are.

Jungkook sucks into a sharp breath as he threw his head back while his back arches in an 'S' shape when Taehyung unbuttoned a button of his shirt and took one of his nipples inside his mouth. The young male closed his thighs together daintily and rubbed them against each one when he felt the familiar friction running down through the veins of his dick and he felt himself getting slowly hard.

He inserts his bony fingers through the older's honey brown locks who were rather concentrated on sucking his hard nipples. He moaned and hissed whenever the older would bite or pull on his nipple piercing.

Jungkook could feel every movement of Taehyung's tongue over his sensitive bud. How he was swirling the wet muscle over the pink skin, sometimes lapping and flicking the hardened part. That was exactly why Jungkook was becoming so restless. He couldn't decide or set his mind upon where he should put his hands on or exactly what he should grip.