Chapter 33: Je T'aime

Days passed by with the blink of an eye. It was yet another early evening in Paris and also the last day they are staying here.

Today they decided to stroll down through the historical landmark, the Eiffel Tower. Taehyung and Jungkook were both sauntering down the huge land before the enormous tower standing there with all its glory, making all of them look tiny compared to it.

Jungkook was filming them the whole time. Today the blonde was wearing a simple black shirt with light gray stripes printed on it along with a leather jacket (Taehyung's jacket that he himself bought for the older) and a pair of deep blue ripped jeans. Where Taehyung was wearing a brown jacket with a green turtle neck underneath and deep brown striped trousers.

The younger roamed his hands that were holding the camera all over the place, capturing every little detail of the greenery scenery and a tremendous amount of people wandering around them.

Jungkook smiled when his camera caught the gorgeous sight of Taehyung's side profile, sharp jawline, and thick neck looking up at the tower with a slightly ajar mouth. The younger can't help but admire the older through the small screen. The pad of his thumb unconsciously trailed towards the screen to caress the spot where Taehyung's face was showing. The half heart dangling from the bottom of the bracelet didn't fail to catch Jungkook's attention.

He has noticed that since Taehyung has gifted him this elegant bracelet and gently wrapped this metallic chain around his wrist, Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of it. It was almost like the younger lad had already gotten obsessed with the bracelet just the way he is for the oldster.

Taehyung sensed the pretty pair of Bambi eyes on him so without any hesitation, he avert his gaze from the tower and looks at Jungkook whose half the face was visible behind the camera. But Taehyung still didn't fail to notice those pair of round doe eyes admiring him through the tiny screen with the softest gaze he has ever witnessed lingering through the younger's orifices.

Taehyung felt warm inside, he felt like the inside organs of his body heating up but reassuringly, he felt like the circulation of the blood that rushes through the tiny narrow path of veins warming up even more causing his body temperature to heat up slightly. And the tickling sensation inside his stomach was born because of the nervousness also as we like to call them, butterflies.

But Taehyung still doesn't understand why he feels so nervous inside his stomach whenever Jungkook looks at him like that? Why does he feel the heat rushing under every skin cell of his body when Jungkook calls him with that alluring yet melodic tone or when he touches him? Why does the familiar thick red liquid speedily rushes inside his veins and gather right under his cheek skin whenever the younger shows affection, and care toward him? Give him priority more than anything else and praises him?

Taehyung was never unfamiliar with those feelings since he already is in love with someone who he calls his husband.

But why Jungkook?

Why does he feel like that around the younger?

Jungkook kept staring at Taehyung through the screen, lunging into the view in front of him where the older also staring back at him while his fluffy honey brown hair blows with the gentle flow of the breeze. The bangs were all gathered up over his forehead, almost hiding his eyes.

Jungkook felt the back of Taehyung's hand shoving his arm to the side that is holding the camera, to reveal his face. He leans forward, his gaze that was flashing with a foreign emotion kept looking down at the younger intensely as he let his both arms circle Jungkook's tiny waist, pulling him closer and the young lad let him do it, eyes never averting from each other.

Taehyung trails one of his hands toward the blonde's pretty doll face before letting the pad of his thumb gently rub against the pink thin skin, his bottom lip, which resulted in Jungkook parting his lips slightly. That's what the older wanted, to see those lips part open with the mere touch of his fingers.