Chapter 6: Kim Taehyung is fucked

The sun shone brightly, spreading its warm golden hue all over the chest of Seoul city like a blanket as the sun slowly rise from the horizon.

The streets and trees are glimmering in the sunlight because they are still humid from the heavy rain from last night. Despite being how hard it streamed last night, the morning sky is looking aesthetically blue and fluffy cotton-like clouds are floating over the sky happily.

There was a huge building in Gangnam street, near the lake along with other similar buildings. From outside the building, on the 20th floor, there's an open balcony that allowing the warm rays of the sun to enter the bedroom.

Two men were sleeping over the giant king-sized bed. Under the soft duvet.

Jungkook was the first one who moved in his sleep and slowly let his tired eyelids open automatically. He groaned when a sharp pain hits the nerves of his brain. Jungkook slowly raised his body from the sheets while clutching on his head, face scrunched into a look of discomfort.

His whole body, every single bone of his body was aching and sore.

Jungkook frowned when he felt another presence beside him. He looks to his side and that's when his eyes fell on the tanned back of Taehyung's, filled with long scratches.

Jungkook's mind instantly flew back to the events from last night. From hanging out with a random guy to finding Taehyung in a miserable state in the club as he was drinking heavily. And then taking the older to his home and him explaining his suffering and pain to the younger without even any care.

He remembers every single word that Taehyung had told him last night.

"I love him, I really do and I've tried everything to make him feel loved. But then. . . I don't know what has gotten wrong. We were so happy in the first year of our married life. We used to go on dates, have movie nights together, make love with each other but then after our first anniversary, I don't know what happened, he suddenly started to. . . mistreat me. He became so cold to me."

He remembers every single emotion, frustration, anger, pain the older radiated that night. He remembers everything.

He also remembers how everything escalated from sharing their emotions to each other to things taking an intimate turn. How from a heart-to-heart drunk conversation to they involved themselves in sexual activity without their consent.

But did Jungkook regretted it? No.

His lips tilt upward in a smirk because not only he got to sleep with the man he desires, who took his full attention in just one evening, who mesmerizes him with his every charm and feature but he also isn't feeling like he is actually betraying his best friend by sleeping with his husband. He doesn't feel the guilt.

Because his best friend's married life is already messed up.

But the only thing he regrets about this whole situation is that he shared too much with Taehyung. He shared the secrets, his raw emotions, the things he doesn't allow himself to share with anyone, not even with the closest people in his life. But he spilled all the private information about his life with Taehyung like the most stupidest person in the whole world.

Now he just preys the older doesn't remember anything or the parts where he spilled everything.

Jungkook removed the duvet from his body and gets off of the bed. He made his way towards the washroom and get himself in as he takes a long warm shower. The warm water helping to relax the sore muscles of his body.

After half an hour, Jungkook leaves the washroom while wearing only a white robe. Taehyung was still asleep so he made his way out of the bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen to make some hot coffee for himself.