Chapter 55: Epilogue: Love Can Evolve Hate Into Love

- 2 years later -

A loud sigh yet again- to keep it precise to you, for the ninth time -resonated inside the car along with the soft engine noises. Taehyung turned his gaze sideward for a second before bursting into a fit of laughter after witnessing the long face the younger lad was holding. "Darling, quit sighing like that, will you?" He enunciated between his chuckles while glancing at the younger's face from time to time, driving at the same time.

"I don't understand. You like kids. You enjoy spending time with them. You are going to take your nephew to trek around the city. Why are you dragging me with you?!" Jungkook threw another tantrum with a scowl ever since the moment Taehyung offered- emotionally blackmailed - the raven head to join him on the small trip with his nephew.

"C'mon, spending time with kids is not that bad. You will enjoy it, I promise!" Taehyung encouraged the younger who only brushed off his words with an eye-roll. "Plus, I've been working hard on trying to make you open up to kids." He then added. Jungkook spin his head toward the older lad with another scowl before he let out a scoff, "Open up? for what? For you to become a daddy?" The younger asserted with pure sarcasm before looking away, shaking his head.

"Baby, just think about it. It's just you and me in our apartment. A kid's giggles and presence can light up a whole room. Don't you want to start a family with me?" Taehyung let out the last sentence in a whiney tone as he placed his own palm over the back of Jungkook's hand that is currently situated over his thighs.

"Who's gonna change the diapers?" The younger asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I will!" Taehyung replied without any doubt or delay.

Jungkook sighed for the tenth time, shaking his head as a sign of being still not certain about the whole idea. He clicked his tongue out of frustration before proceeding to throw another tantrum, "Kids are just so. . .bothersome! They ruin your sleep with their loud cries, they ruin your stuff, they ruin your career, they ruin your money, they ruin everything!" He ranted, throwing his hand into the air to show his resentment.

"You think so negatively," Taehyung asserted, his eyebrows crooked together into a frown.

"Kids are just annoying," Jungkook mumbled, dissatisfaction lingering in his tone.

"Not gonna lie, You can be 'annoying' like a kid sometimes too," Taehyung mumbled with a sardonic grimace, earning a look of disbelief from the younger lad.

"Oh, really? Do you want me to tie you to the bed again like last night?" The raven head precautioned, accumulating a light giggle from the older lad.

"Well, if it includes you riding me in reverse cowgirl style then why not?" The older teased, letting out yet another giggle. He scooted away from the younger while laughing loudly when the said guy tried to hit his bicep. Taehyung took the younger's hand into his own while still lightly chuckling. He kissed the back of his grumpy husband's hand, right over the ring around his ring finger, their marriage ring.

Soon, both lads reach their destination, in front of Seokjin's house. "You wait here, I'll go and come back with Jiwon," Taehyung informed before getting out of the car and closing the door behind him. Jiwon, Seokjin's son who's four years old now. Jungkook nodded and slumped his back against the car seat, watching his husband excitedly sauntering inside the huge building. He really does love kids, a lot.

After a few minutes, Taehyung came back while carrying the four-year-old, both of them seem to involve in a deep conversation even though Jiwon still can't make a full sentence properly but explicit enough for anyone to understand what he was trying to say. Jungkook watched the older opening the back seat door and placing the four-year-old before buckling him safely with the seat belts.