Chapter 56: Bonus Chapter: The Pont Des Arts

Freelance photographer. That's what Taehyung always craved to do even though it's really not a suitable job for him since he belongs to the most prestigious family in Korea. A job where he will get paid not even 1/3 amount of the money his family and he used to earn when he was the CEO of Kim corporation. But Taehyung never cared about the money. He never cared about the amount because to him, photography is what he finds dignity from. Photography is his passion and he is devoted to it.

He knows, He knows that whatever he will earn from photography is more than enough for him and his family and he's more than satisfied with that. He does not crave luxury, he does not crave the extra. He just wants to explore the world and capture its beauty in the tiny frames of his camera. He wants to relish his work rather than forcing himself and needless to say, he enjoys photography.

Yes, he's satisfied with whatever he has right now but if life gives him opportunities, big opportunities, who's Taehyung to say no? Exactly. That's why he's in Paris right now. Actually, a famous Photographer from Paris- and also someone Taehyung has been a big fan of -reached out to him and offered a collaboration with him. First, Taehyung was nervous because, hell! Someone who he's been a big fan of, read lots and lots of articles about, and embraces that person as his role model is reaching out to him for a collaboration. Of course, Taehyung almost collapsed on the ground after reading the email.

But thank god his lovely husband, His Darling Jungkook was there to enlighten him that no, it's not a dream and rather reality. That he seriously was called by his role model for collaboration and after a long discussion with the younger lad, Taehyung finally replied to the email and also had a long conversation with the person on phone—Yes, He almost shit his pants when the photographer called him but no need to embarrass him more about that. Poor guy was enough anxious throughout the whole day.

And now, today is the day they are going to collaborate or probably already have done it? Jungkook doesn't know. Jungkook also decided to accompany Taehyung to Paris since the man was extremely nervous to meet his role model for the first time but he did not agree to go with him to the studio. He just wanted Taehyung to experience the whole thing alone and come out of his comfort zone.

The younger is currently in their hotel room, waiting for Taehyung who's still outside. Still in the studio probably. Taehyung originally planned to go on a one-day trip to Paris because it was just the collaboration that he have to be done with and after that, he's a free man but since Jungkook also joined, a few day's stays here won't hurt. Plus, the toddlers are safe with their grandma back in Korea so it should be okay.

Jungkook let out a sigh of contentment as he took the warm mug of hot cocoa in his hand and stroll closer to the window and sits on the edge of it with his both legs bent together in front of him. He took a sip from the cocoa, humming at the sweet chocolaty taste spreading through his tongue senses and finally hitting his taste buds. He looks outside the window, the sun was already setting and the Eiffel Tower was looking a little too magnificent than it always does. Maybe it was because of the golden hour of the sunset?

Taking another sip from the steaming mug, Jungkook pulls out his phone and dials a familiar number. He placed the speaker of the phone against his ear and waited for the other person to pick it up. After the third ring, he finally heard muffled audible noises coming from the other side.

"Hey mom, how are they doing?" Jungkook asked as soon as the feminine voice greeted him through the speaker. Mrs. Kim to be specific. "They are not troubling you much, are they?" He asked after getting the answer to his previous question. "Sure, you can give them the phone."

Jungkook's lips automatically stretched into a smile when he heard distant noises of his twins coming from the phone, probably their grandma was carrying the phone towards wherever they were doing their kid business. "Hwanie, Hyunie, your Papa wants to talk," He heard Mrs. Kim saying to his toddlers. His heart almost melted when he heard two identical voices squealing out a 'Papa!' at the same time.