Chapter 26: Sacrificing for you now has become my new habit

Morning arrived sooner than expected.

Taehyung was still asleep, he was laying over his stomach while hugging the pillow under his head. A white sheet covered his lower part from anyone's eyes.

The said guy stirs up in his sleep after a few minutes. He flutters his foxy eyes open and is immediately met with the bright sun shining through the balcony. His eyes felt droopy and heavy and they were kind of burning too. Must be from the exhaustion after the activity they did.

Speaking of activity, Taehyung frowned and instantly whirl around on his back and realized the spot beside him is empty. But judging from how the other half part of the blanket is puddled together like someone was there underneath it and how the sheets are scrunched messily, he can tell Jungkook was sleeping here.

But where is he?

Taehyung looks down at his lap which is covered with the blanket but still, he can tell he's completely naked and clean.

He roams his eyes around the room and there weren't any clothes splattering on the floor too. Despite the activity, they did last night, the room was pretty clean and decent. Taehyung sighed and remove the blanket from him before going to the shower. He enters the transparent shower cage and turns on the shower, immediately hissing when the warm water made contact with the long scratches over his chest.

He bites his lower lip before shaking his head and proceeds to shower as the glass walls around him turned foggy.

After half an hour later, adding some extra minutes of brushing his teeth and doing his morning business, Taehyung stepped outside of the shower and covered his lower part by wrapping a towel around his hip.

He then walk towards the washroom door and opened it, coming upon the blonde head who was placing the clothes he was wearing last night over the edge of the bed. But they look clean and freshly ironed. Jungkook realized the other's presence and stands up properly, "Morning, puppy." He greeted as he began to saunter toward the older.

Taehyung eyes Jungkook up and down seeing the blonde was already dressed up in a black coat and a white shirt underneath with matching slacks. His long hair tucked behind his ear prettily. He's already leaving for work?

"Morning," He replied when Jungkook stood right before him. The younger placed both of his palms over Taehyung's chest and looks down at the painful scratches left by him. "Does it hurt much?" Jungkook asked daintily, his voice was soft and smooth like honey with a slight hint of seduction lingering through them.

"They- uhm- stings a little." Taehyung let out in a wavery tone because Jungkook has already leaned forward to place butterfly kisses all over the older's scratches. "I will apply some ointment for you and it will go away," The blonde mumbled in a low husky tone, leaving some more kisses. His soft and warm lips were oddly relaxing the older.

It almost felt like the younger was saying 'sorry' through those feathery kisses. But as expected, the younger one won't say it out loud.

Jungkook raised his head from Taehyung's chest before looking up at the older. He trailed his fingers towards Taehyung's cheeks and caresses them softly. His doe eyes admire the beauty in front of him. Foxy eyes were slightly red from the steam and fog from the shower, lips were still swollen from last night, water rolling down through his spotless tan skin like honey. Droplets of water ran down from his messy honey brown hair and fell over his exposed shoulders.

He still refused to believe a man like him giving his whole heart to someone and that someone does not feel lucky about it?

He actually wouldn't believe it if he didn't see how his best friend treat this man.