Chapter 9: Let's not make love yet

As soon as Jungkook's lips smashed against Taehyung's, the said boy widened his eyes, and a small gasp formed inside his throat, no way to escape through his plump lips because they are already captured by Jungkook's small ones.

Taehyung didn't kiss back. He just stood there as Jungkook devoured his lips hungrily. Taehyung slowly closed his eyes and thought. Is he doing the right thing? Why did he come to Jungkook's place in the first place? Was his intention was this while he made his way to the younger's house instead of his home? Does he really want to betray his husband?

But then, Taehyung thought again. He thought how is it betraying his husband when he doesn't even know what is going on in his life? How is it beraying if there is only one-sided love? Yes, they are husbands, but if there isn't any love coming from both sides, it's not enough to lead a married life faithfully.

And over that, Jimin already thinks Taehyung is betraying him. Then why hold back? It angers him, it pisses Taehyung off by the thought that Jimin thinks so low of him, without even any proof. it breaks his heart that after receiving nothing but mistreatment from his husband, he still couldn't develop hatred for Jimin.

It breaks his heart that his husband failed to respect his love.

Taehyung is okay with the mistreatment. Of course, he is, or else why do you think he is still bonded with this marriage with Jimin after a year of mental abuse and didn't decide to get a divorce? Because he thought one day Jimin will come to him, hug him tightly, and kiss his lips softly and say 'sorry' to him.

He waited, with hope.

Because he thought Jimin at least respects Taehyung's love and is willing to change one day. That's why Jimin never asked for a divorce.

But now it breaks Taehyung's heart into pieces after realizing that Jimin doesn't even respect his love anymore. And that was the final call for Taehyung, to break out from the delusion that Jimin will change one day. It was his final call to come out from the 'good husband' role.

Taehyung suddenly felt the warmness from around his lips has disappeared and the strong grip around his hair was also released too which forces him to open his eyes and engage with a pair of Bambi orbs looking up at him in concern.

"Why are you crying?" That was the first thing Jungkook asked when he saw the redness of Taehyung's eyes and his pupils glimmering with tears like a dead lake glimmering by the moonlight at a dusky night.

Instead of answering Jungkook's question, Taehyung harshly grabbed the younger's waist and yanked him forward only to kiss him aggressively. Jungkook responded at an instant and kissed back the older with equal force.

While in the process of kissing, Taehyung released his strong grip around Jungkook's waist and pinned the younger's both hands above his head. The kiss was not only aggressive but also messy. Their teeth clashed against each other, saliva dropping from the corner of their mouth as Taehyung sucked Jungkook's tongue and bites his lower lip.

The silent balcony is now filled with harsh kissing sounds, faint moans, and heavy breathing.

Jungkook managed to release his hands from Taehyung's strong grip because he is not someone who just likes to stay pinned against a wall and let his top do whatever the fuck they want to do with him. That's not his style.

So he released his wrists from Taehyung's grip and started to unbutton the older's shirt one by one while also moving his legs forward so that Taehyung can flow backward. While still kissing, Jungkook guided the older inside the living room but as soon as Taehyung's legs stepped inside, he flipped them over and pinned Jungkook against the glass door.