Chapter 13: You're asking for me to show you my bad side

Next day

Taehyung woke up from his 12-hour deep slumber. He squeezed his eyes shut and scrunched his face in discomfort when a sharp pain hits his head. The young CEO guided his hand towards his forehead, feeling a rough sensation of some kind of fabric under his sensitive fingertips.

He furrowed his eyes in confusion but it didn't last long when he started to remember the incidents from last night. Taehyung sighed and raised his sore body from the mattress. He sat there on the bed casually. Bending his knees a little and placing both of his forearms over his knees as he stares outside the balcony.

After a few minutes, the door of the bedroom ajar opens, walking in Jungkook with breakfast in his hands. "Good morning," The blonde head gritted with a straight face as he walks towards the nightstand and placed the tray of breakfast over there. "How are you feeling?" He asked after turning his head towards Taehyung.

"If I exclude the sore muscles and an ugly headache, then I'm feeling pretty fine," Taehyung replied. The younger one from the two rolled his eyes.

"Of course, you didn't take any medicines yesterday. You were sleeping like a dead." Jungkook said while shaking his head with a sigh.

"Yeah, I remember sleeping last evening and just woke up— what's the time?" He asked while looking for a watch.

"It's 7 in the morning." The blonde replied.

"Shoot!" Taehyung suddenly let out with wide eyes.

Jungkook looked at him weirdly, "what?"

"Jimin," Taehyung replied with visible anxiety lacing through his face.

"Jimin what?" Jungkook asked again.

"Jimin knows I was in the police station. What if he visit the police station and didn't find me? Did he call you? Does he know you bailed me?" Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned around to walk towards his closet. Not interested in the older's continues blabber and unstoppable questions.

"Isn't it kinda weird for him to know that you bailed me? Because we just met and—"

"—and already fucked." Jungkook finished the sentence for Taehyung even though the older wasn't really going to say it.

Taehyung pursed his lips and gulped. "Y-Yeah, that too but Jimin doesn't know that." Taehyung trailed off. A prominent blush spreads over his cheeks as he looks down at his lap.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask your husband what he knows." Jungkook said with a shrug. His back facing Taehyung as he was deciding which blazer should he wear today. He was already dressed up in his slacks and plain white shirt.

"So he really didn't call you?" Taehyung asked in a small voice.

"No," Jungkook replied instantly.

"Does that mean. . . he didn't visit me?" Taehyung mumbled to himself while looking down at his lap with confused eyes.

Jungkook let out a heavy sigh that caused his shoulders to move upwards and then back to their previous place again. "Again, I don't know. Go and ask him." The blonde head said in a slightly rude tone as he finally choose a blazer for him and took it out from the hanger. He ended up choosing a plain black blazer to go well with his slacks.

"But I don't want to," Taehyung whined out as he slumped his body over the mattress again. "Too tired," He breathed out.

Jungkook looks over his shoulder and he was kinda surprised to see how the older was acting like a child who doesn't want to go to school. He cleared his throat and shrugged on the blazer over his shoulder.