Chapter 54: Sex is not always about lust, it's another way to show love

"Are you ready yet?" Taehyung's deep voice resonated through the tiny speaker of Jungkook's phone that is set on loudspeaker right now since he is busy dolling himself up in front of the mirror.

"Mmh, I'm almost ready," Jungkook replied while putting on one of his favorite pairs of earrings- well, to be specific, his favorite pair of earrings because it was recently gifted by his boyfriend on their third- no fourth date night throughout the whole month. When Taehyung saw the earrings he couldn't stop himself from imagining how his boyfriend would look in them so he ended up buying them for the younger.

Plus, recently Jungkook's been growing his raven strands and Taehyung has grown an unhealthy obsession with tucking Jungkook's long wavy hair behind his ear and what could be prettier than seeing a pair of earrings coming right into view whenever he tucks his boyfriend's hair? Gosh, Taehyung had to buy them at any cost.

"You better be all dolled up because I'm already in front of your house," Oh, and did I mention that Taehyung and Jungkook still do not yet live with each other? Yeah, they still live separately and Jungkook still hasn't moved into Taehyung's apartment and there are quite a bit serious reasons behind it. Because one, Jungkook needed space to digest all the tolls and unexpecting, traumatizing shocks he got after Taehyung- who was supposed to be dead -returned, and also because Jungkook doesn't want to move into a place where only negative memories are lingering for him. A place where he mourned over his supposed dead lover and also because his boyfriend's ex-husband once lived there as well.

If he moves into that apartment with Taehyung, it would be just replacing Jimin's absence from there.

Taehyung has promised that he will soon find a new apartment for him to move into since he too can't get rid of Jimin's memories entirely because c'mon, he has moved into this apartment ever since he got married to Jimin. So there are a lot of memories related to that elder even though he barely lived there.

"Wait, you're already here—" Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, the phone was cut off and the bedroom door ajar opened, walking in his boyfriend looking Magnificient as always in his signature suit. Taehyung smiled cheekily and pocketed his phone while strolling towards the younger who was already gaping at him from over his shoulder.

"You look exceedingly gorgeous, darling," The man commented as he stood behind his slightly shorter boyfriend shoving both of his hands inside the slacks pockets and peering at him through the mirror. "So do you, Monsieur." Jungkook let out the nickname with a playful smirk playing on his lips as his mischievous gaze peers back at the man behind him.

Over the past month, Jungkook has sure gotten used to Taehyung's presence, which means, he is less shy now and can spit back bold remarks without any hesitance, even flirt. Taehyung also did his absolute best with all those cute date nights and lazy makeout sessions to reduce the distance between them and bring back the previous Jungkook that he left behind and was somewhat lost in the vacuum.

But due to all the process, one thing has also arouses between them and that is tension. To reduce the distance they have increased the tension between them. They both know and they both can sense that both of them want nothing but hit the bed already. But it can appear to be a little rushed or a little too soon to jump into the sex and that is exactly the reason why they haven't done it yet and are controlling their enthusiastic hormones to at least wait till they are entirely comfortable with each other with no barriers.

Jungkook turned around after he was done and smiled up at the older who was already staring back at him with tenderness lingering through his majestic orbs. Taehyung let out a sigh at the sight of Jungkook's pretty face. His expression alone screams how madly he's in love with this guy with long strands standing before him. Jungkook is currently wearing a blazer with a white top that has shimmery stones printed over it along with ebony slacks that are slightly loose from the ankle part.