Chapter 25: You hurt me in a good way

Taehyung literally gulped a huge lump of saliva down his throat after realizing what the other said.

"Lesson?" He breathed out while looking up at the younger with dubious eyes from his laying position who was still standing at the edge of the bed, between his legs.

His mind immediately recalls the scenes from earlier where he was 'punishing' his assistant for a modest mistake.

Oh God, oh God. Jungkook can't be serious right?

"Yes, a lesson." The attorney replied with a blank stare as he began to remove the blazer from his shoulder and let it fall over the floor without a care. He then started to unbutton the buttons of his sleeve cuffs where Taehyung couldn't do anything but just simply watch him with anxiety bubbling inside of him.

It wasn't the bad kind of anxiety. It was rather that anxiety where you don't know what's going to happen but you know you're totally not ready for whatever to come.

Taehyung lift his torso from the white fluffy sheets with the help of his elbows and licked his lips subconsciously when Jungkook looks down at him with hooded eyes. His fingers slowly loosened the tie around his shirt collar and let it slip out from around the tough fabric material.

The younger then without any further words, climb over Taehyung's lap, making sure to maintain the intense eye contact. He placed both of his hands beside each side of Taehyung's upper body, knees buried into the fluffy mattress, his back has a beautiful arch and his ass is slightly lifted as he hovers over Taehyung's frame, looking down at him.

"You do agree that you deserve a lesson for turning your back at me like that, right puppy?" Jungkook asked as his eyes grew to a perfect round doe shape. Lips puckered out in a slight pout as his words slips out from his tongue rather softly.

Too soft to be real though.

And Taehyung knows better than anyone this guy is taunting him, mocking him with that change of tone.

A soft sigh escapes through Taehyung's parted lips when the pad of Jungkook's fingers slowly trails down from the honey brown head's cheeks to his perfect jawline before they rested over his throat. Just resting, not doing anything.

At this point, Taehyung's elbows started to hurt from holding up his upper weight over them but he didn't want to plop over the sheet and break the eye contact either. He didn't want to lose the proximity between him and Jungkook. He wanted to see what the younger will do if he remains the same.

Because it seems like the blonde head indeed wants to do something.

And just like he thought, Jungkook suddenly pulls Taehyung's torso up by tugging on the collar of his shirt, making him sit before completely straddling over his lap.

Jungkook's both thighs placed beside each side of Taehyung's hips, ass placed right over the other's semi-hard erection.

But before even Taehyung could rest his itchy palms over Jungkook's delicious hips, the other grabbed them before he started to tie Taehyung's both hands behind his back with his tie causing the said male's eyes to expand in size.

"W-What are you doing-"

"Shh," Taehyung pursed his lips, not caring or throwing the urge to complete his sentence out of the window when the younger let out a loud shush. Clearly showing his annoyance through the arch of his brows and the prominent glare.

"I'm already pissed, don't make me more pissed." The blonde head grumbles out as his hands work behind Taehyung's back, tying his hands. The CEO gulped and a gasp left from the gap of his plumpy lips when Jungkook left his hands with a final tight tug.