Chapter 11: The heart wants what it wants

Silence erupted the whole living room, only the faint noises of scribbling over a thin sheet of paper can be heard.

The few strings of the man's hair droop over his sharp eyes as they were focused on the white paper that is getting smudge by the ink. He raised his head after he was done writing.

Seokjin stood up from his chair while his eyes linger over the white paper. Roaming his pupils over the lines again and again that he has just written. Trying to catch any faults or mistakes. When he was satisfied with the result, he placed the paper back over the dark coffee brown wooden table and preserved it from flying away by placing a paperweight over it.

He came out from behind the table and looks forward at the living room where a male was sitting on the single couch, one leg placed over the other one while he stared at the big window just across from the living room.

"Mr. Jeon, a pleasure to meet you," Seokjin greeted again with a formal smile as he walks towards the said male before shaking their hands. Jungkook replied with the same formal smile before detaching their hands after shaking it.

Seokjin took some step backward and sat on the other single couch and placed his one leg over the other one's thighs as well, both males facing each other.

It's his style. As a therapist, Seokjin takes appointments and has conversations with his clients in his own apartment, in his own living room. His home is sort of his workplace. He lives in a lavish apartment situated in a high-classed society in Gangnam. He graduated with a first-class degree in psychology and now he's in the top five best psychologists list across the whole Korea.

"Jeon Jungkook, majored in law from the USA now starting his career here, in Seoul," Seokjin said what was written over the file before he placed it back over the small tool beside where he is sitting right now and looks forward at Jungkook.

"That's right," Jungkook answered while nodding his head with a smug smile.

Seokjin entangled his fingers with each other and placed his both hands over his lap. "Tell me, were you in touch with any therapist back in the USA, or is it your first time?" Seokjin asked, staring at the young lawyer in front of him who set right across him with all his glory and confidence.

"I was in fact in touch with many therapists," Jungkook answered in an instant. Seokjin bobs his head up and down in a nod.

"Why many? Are you perhaps picky with your therapists?" He asked.

"No, it's because I end up sleeping with them," The young lawyer replied with no hesitation or shame, eyes fixed to Seokjin's face with an intense gaze. The therapist raised his brow and shifted on his spot slightly.

Jungkook smirked at that.

"My apology if I'm wrong but was it the reason why you chose me as your therapist? A man." Seokjin asked out of curiosity.

Jungkook chuckled colloquially and shook his head before speaking, "They were all men."

"Then why didn't choose any women?" The attractive man questioned.

"This is supposed to be a therapy session for me. I don't really like speaking with women so what's the point of keeping them as my therapist?" Jungkook replied with a shrug. Seokjin smiled slightly at the answer, finding it rather stupid.

"And I didn't choose you as my therapist for your information. My parents did. And I heard you're into women?" Jungkook asked and laughs again at the last part. Thinking his parents did it purposely.

Seokjin scoffed internally before strolling his eyes to the big window. "At this point, I'm not even into anything." The therapist replied before returning his gaze to Jungkook and smiled, "I'm into myself."