Chapter 24: Take me back and love me cause my heart is tired

"Ugh, I'm so fucking exhausted," Jungkook groans as he walks out of his cabin while massaging the sore muscles of his shoulder. His eyes squeezed shut as a look of discomfort masked his features because of the aching muscles. Head slightly tilted backward, showing his pale, spotless neck and the adam apple of his throat.

When Jungkook opened his eyes, the first thing he saw is Jackson looking at him while smiling awkwardly. Jungkook rolled his eyes before he sends a slight glare at his assistant. He can notice the slight tilt of Jackson's body as if he's being uncomfortable for some reason or just having difficulties standing straight.

Maybe because of a certain incident of him doing push-ups while his heavy-ass boss was sitting over his precarious back.

"I'm not going to apologize to you or something. Do you know how precious those files are to me? And your stupid ass decides to drop them." Jungkook commenced scolding his assistant while he started to walk through the hallways, passing by numerous cabins of other attorneys. Jackson followed him from behind like a lost puppy. "You know damn well how important those files are to me. If I win this case, I not only going to get a thick amount of money but also a well-deserved reputation, just like I used to have back in California." Jungkook grumbled out as his gaze was fixed on the path he was walking, eyebrows furrowed together in annoyance as his feet takes loud steps.

Jackson just takes in his boss every scolds and insults with a silent nod while looking down.

"Defending a murderer is not a piece of cake. The whole case is stressing me the fuck out so stop making shit worse for me," Jungkook finished his scolding and halted on his spot only to turn around to face Jackson who stumbles on his step and managed to stride back without bumping himself against his boss and piss him even more.

Jungkook sighed before he eyes his assistant up and down with a look of judgment before returning his gaze towards his face, placing both of his hands over his hips, "Did you hire an escort just like I told you to?" The blonde asked while his fierce eyes bored holes through Jackson's face.

Jackson immediately got alert and was also a little bit excited at the mention of the obligation that his boss has given him. He did the work just like he was being told and he's sure that he didn't leave any room for Jungkook to complain this time.

He wants to impress his boss so that he doesn't stay mad at him for long anymore or else it's going to affect his salary.

So Jackson nodded his head instantly with enthusiasm lacing through his handsome feature. "Of course, sir. I did! He's a big bulky guy with a. . ." Jackson trailed off as he suddenly sucked on his breath when he realized what he was going to say. The enthusiasm soon faded away into thin air. A blush immediately spread over his cheeks and an awkward look soon masked his feature.

But he can't stop here as well. He has to continue what he was saying since Jungkook is looking at him with furrowed eyes like he's waiting for Jackson to complete the sentence. So to not anger his boss, even more, Jackson gulped, throwing his embarrassment out of the window he decided to complete the sentence. ". . .dick. With a— with a g-giant dick. I'm sure he can satisfy you." Jackson let out, cringing internally for saying those words like he's doing a porn commercial.

Jungkook stared at Jackson for straight ten seconds who was looking anywhere but Jungkook as he shifts on his spot, feeling uneasy. Not because of the pain in his backbones, he was being uncomfortable because of the topic that he's discussing with his boss right now.

All the time Jackson was just rambling inside his mind that why can't his boss hire an escort by himself and why the fuck he needed to include Jackson in his sex life?

Like he's just an assistant for fucks sake. He manages Jungkook's schedule, meetings, and other important stuff. Now does he needs to manage his sex schedule too? Does he have to talk to those escorts again? Can't his boss handle his personal life by himself?