Chapter 18: The things I do for you are beyond my imagination

Jungkook feels stupid.

He feels stupid for his actions. Like why is he even doing this? And for what?

The Jeon Jungkook, who likes to lure people, who want others to chase him, get desperate over his attention, who always want to be the center of attention is now sitting in his car and waiting for his best friend to show up so that he can spy over him.

Yes, it sounds crazy. Jungkook knows it sounds crazy but maybe he is a bit crazy too? However, spying is the only way he can get a closer peek at Jimin's private activity that he's probably hiding from everyone.

Though as a lawyer, he had spied over other people too before to dig up information. So it's really not his first time spying over someone.

But it still sounds ridiculous that he's spying over his best friend for the sake of Taehyung, the man he longs for, for whatever reason. The things he's doing for this man are unbelievable.

Jungkook rested his back against the driving seat as he let out a horse kinda sound by flapping his lips together because he was getting super bored sitting here and doing absolutely nothing. He was off from work half an hour ago already but instead of leaving the law firm and having a relaxing bath with wine in his hand in his cozy apartment, Jungkook is sitting in his car in the parking lot and waiting for Jimin to come out who's glorious presence is yet to exhibit to the blonde head.

He shrugged his arm which caused the sleeve of his shirt to slightly slide down, revealing the expensive watch prettily wrapped around his delicate wrist. Jungkook peeks down and reads the time. "God, it's been almost an hour. When the fuck he's deciding to show up?" Jungkook cusses out in frustration. Rolling his doe eyes as he slumped his back against the driving seat again, Lazily.

After felt like an eternity, Jimin finally showed up. Walking down the stairs of the law firm while the dark gray blazer was neatly placed over his forearm. Jungkook shoots up from his seat- well, not frankly. He just jolted up out of excitement and sits properly from the position where he was resting his back against the seat.

"Oh, fucking finally he's here." He breathed out in relief.

He watched as Jimin walked towards his car and then hopped in, soon driving off.

Jungkook also pushed the gas lever and hits the accelerator, starting his pitch-black Mercedes Benz and following behind Jimin's Range Rovers.

He tried his best not to be obvious that he was following the silver head. On top of that, he has to be extra careful since Jimin remembers Jungkook's car.

Jungkook followed the Range Rovers while he was being a car behind Jimin. He was trying to hide behind that random car while still keeping an eye on the said guy's car.

The blonde head peeks at his watch and remembers the time.

8:45 PM.

He wonders where is he actually going to end up after following the older?

About after another 30 minutes or so, Jimin's car enters through a huge gate. Jungkook stopped outside the gate and knitted his brows in confusion when he get to take a peek of the awfully familiar building.

"Kim's Innovation Arch? The fuck? This is not where he supposed to come right?" Jungkook mumbled out in utter confusion and also disappointment. His eyebrows knitted together into a frown as he looked up at the huge building through the windshield, his tattooed fingers wrapped around the steering wheel of the car.

"Are you kidding me? I waited almost an hour and followed him all the way here just to see him visiting his fucking husband?!" Jungkook let out in an aggravated tone and threw his hands in the air out of frustration. He poked the inner silky skin of his cheek with his tongue out of habit whenever he gets mad or annoyed before looking outside the window.