Chapter 43: I'm the one your brother is fucking

Piercing eyes glares right through the mirror. If our gaze was naturalistic, the mirror would've shattered into small pieces right now.

Taehyung's deep voice through the microphone could be heard even inside the public washroom of the resort, it was muffled, of course. He was giving a speech at the moment about his company and how thankful he is for his father and all the staff for achieving what he has today.

Jungkook didn't stay throughout the speech, he wanted to but he didn't because of the mere sight of his ex's face standing on the stage and smiling down at the crowd and the press as if he didn't ruin three people's lives just because of his sick obsession to some property shares.

Jungkook couldn't stand there and watch his face because he knows, he knows if he stays there any longer, his rage and anger for the gray head will raise to the point he might throw tantrums at him in front of everyone, in front of the whole world through the press.

But not yet. He can't ruin what he had planned.

There is also another reason why he couldn't stay there. It was his bruised hand that was caused by the small pieces of glasses that lance through his skin and produced a way for the thick red liquid to pour out of his flesh. Jungkook's bruised hand was placed under the running water of the faucet causing the red liquid to mix with the clear water and draw out of the drain pipe of the basin.

The blonde's gaze was filled with turmoil but his face remained cold and almost emotionless as he stare at his reflection, ignoring the burning pain and the blood he was losing for lack of attention to the injury.

In the meantime, the door of the washroom also ajar opened, and walks in Jackson, concern is written all over his feature as he paused on his track for a few seconds to beam at Jungkook's situation. Although, the blonde didn't pay any attention to the second presence.

The brunet slowly strolls closer to his boss, steps careful and heart beating in his chest crazily with a thin layer of sweat coating his skin. The blonde always had a scary impression on him since he doesn't know when and how he can accidentally piss off the male and now that he already looks infuriated over something, he can feel he's throwing himself into the burning hole of the volcano willingly.

Jackson is actually cursing himself internally for deciding to approach his boss in a situation like this. It's almost like he's playing with fire. But the bruise also looks damn serious, so as a good assistant, he had to do his job.

That's why here he is now, with a beating heart from the nervous system and a first aid kit (that he borrowed from the receptionist) in his hand, he is now on his way to committing suicide—I mean, treating his furious boss.

"Mr. Jeon?" He called in a hesitant tone, careful eyes examining Jungkook's side profile who was still glaring through his reflection. Jackson's gaze fell on the latter's bruised hand still producing blood that was draining with the water.

"What do you want?" Jungkook's tone came out hoarse, which shocked him too. He gulped down the right amount of saliva through his dry throat and turn his head to peer down at Jackson.

"Your bruise needs to get treated, so. . ." He trailed off and showed the first aid kit that he is holding right now to the other male, waiting in an anticipated manner for a response from the man who was now eyeing the box with a red plus sign printed over it with bored eyes.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before snatching the box from Jackson who flinch slightly and took a thick amount of tissues to dry off his hand. Even the tissue paper painted red with his blood as he dabs the thin stationery over his bruises, soaking in all of the remaining water so that he can apply the medicine through the cuts.