Chapter 32: Be my partner in crime & we'll write sins together

It was silent around the colony—a deafening silence and also kinda eerie.

This neighborhood is indeed a place for high classed people from celebrities to successful businessmen and other established people. But the silence that is flowing and embracing the whole locale was vetoing and terrifying.

At least to Sungwoo.

The man comfortably lays over the bed with both his legs and arms being spread like a frog. But for your kind information, it wasn't even his bed. He's currently 'chilling' in a foreign but not so foreign room because he got the address from Jungkook or 'the gay attorney' that's how he saved the lawyer's number into his contacts.

So basically he is layin over someone's bed he is supposed to spy over. Don't worry, the room is CCTV-free since he already checked and make sure he is safe to reveal his face or do whatever he wants here. Though the house or more like a huge bungalow is worth more than his nine lives, it doesn't have many cameras around. Just a camera in the front gate and the backyard, basically outside the bungalow and not inside.

And also he's been spying here for quite a few days but still didn't see a single soul visiting the sumptuous house. It's almost abandoned but at the same time is not.

The guy let out an aggravated groan and threw his legs like a six-year-old baby. "Fuck! I'm bored here. Do people even visit this fucking beautiful bungalow?! Ugh, rich people, making houses and then abandoning it and here I am homeless and jobless." Sungwoo muttered to himself as he raised his back from the mattress and ruffled his dark brown hair.

He stares at the wall with a huge sulk masking his feature and eyes drooping with shuteye since it's already past midnight and bedtime.

He hung his head low and closed his eyes, soon sleep dominated his whole being and slowly started to shut every nerve of his brain. But before he could doze off, the loud ringing of his own phone startled him, causing him to flinch visibly and snap his head up, wide-eyed.

Sungwoo relaxed when he realized it was just his phone and not the owner of the house spurting inside with the police.

He fished out his phone from inside his pocket while rubbing his eyes, watching the name 'the gay attorney' flashing through the screen. He furrowed his eyes, "Why's he calling this late?" He mumbled to himself but decided to answer anyway.

"Any update?" Jungkook's slightly raspy voice echoed inside his ear, causing him to roll his eyes.

"No sir, no update. No one visits the place for fuck sake." He let out in an exaggerated tone, throwing his hands in the air and letting out a heavy sigh.

"Yeah, I was right. It's a farmhouse. He comes here whenever he needs to have fun I guess," Jungkook asserted from the other side of the phone. Sungwoo widens his eyes and lets out a dramatic gasp.

"You're saying this big ass bungalow that is worth more than my life is only used for fun? I hate rich people, no offense." The brunet let out in shock, shaking his head in disappointment as a deep grimace masked his features.

"I don't give a fuck to your offense. Just keep an eye on the bungalow. They have to visit this place sooner or later." Jungkook deadpanned. Sungwoo rolled his eyes again for the ninth time before an idea popped up inside his head.

"Mr. Jeon, I have an idea. Please hear me out?" Sungwoo let out in a slow pace of his tone, feeling kind of nervous to deliver his idea to the man. What if he rejects?