Chapter 22: You Can't Blame Someone For Doing The Wrong Deeds You've Been Commit

Four pairs of tattooed fingers softly drum over the steering wheel as the soft sound of the car engine lingers in the air.

Jungkook's doe yet sharp eyes stared at the law firm, he was yet again waiting for Jimin to walk out so that he could spy over his friend. The last time he followed Jimin, it didn't really go according to his plan, or more like Jungkook didn't see anything that he was actually expecting.

But his first attempt wasn't that bad also. At least he got to meet with the gray head guy- face to face -who he saw with Jimin in that coffee shop.

Min Yoongi, Taehyung's secretary.

So Jungkook believes that spying on his best friend a little bit more won't hurt. After all, the main motive behind borrowing Jackson's car for a day was following Jimin's car again so that the silver head won't notice him and he also doesn't have to be extra careful.

Jungkook roams his lazy gaze over the car's (Jackson's car) dashboard. He perked out his bottom lip in boredom as the finger pads of his other hand softly brush over the surface of the radio. An idea popped inside Jungkook's head and he fished out his iPhone 11 pro max. He connected his phone to the radio through Bluetooth and choose a certain song before setting it on loop.

Since the car windows were all rolled up, he doesn't have to worry about the sound escaping from inside the car and catching anyone's attention who will enter the parking lot. So Jungkook decided to set the volume to 90 as the sensual guitar chorus of the song started to fill Jungkook's eardrum.

Did you really think, I'd just forgive and forget, no
After catching you with her

Jungkook listens to the lyrics attentively though he already remembers every single word and harmony of the song because it is one of his favorite songs. This song always puts him into a mischievous mood and boosts a certain kind of adrenaline rush through every single vein of his body. His ebony eyebrows furrowed together in concentration as every word from the song echoed into his ears.

His silver color suit tightly hugs his biceps while he grips the steering wheel and listens to the song with knitted brows, gaze focused on the law firm gate and face blank, void of any emotions. Strings of blonde hair fall over his doe eyes yet his forehead is on full display.

Your blood should run cold, so cold
You, you two-timing, cheap-lying, wannabe

Jungkook's lips finally move along with the song as he mimics the lyrics. His sweet sweet voice mixed with the female singer so well and so in rhythm like it was meant to be.

Jungkook closed his eyes and furrowed his brows more as he prepare himself to scream the next lyrics, "I see red, red, oh red. A gun to your head, head, to your head."

"Now all I see is red, red, red," Jungkook sings the lyrics as a smirk grew over his lips when his vision caught a glimpse of Jimin walking out of the law firm while holding his phone into his ear, seems like he's talking to someone.

And just like the previous day, Jimin hopped inside his Range rovers while still holding the phone into his ear. Soon, the four pairs of pitch-black round rubbers of the car helped the huge vehicle to whirl away from the parking lot with Jungkook following him after.

Did you really just say, she didn't mean anything, oh

The tires of Jungkook's car hits the road as he follows his best friend's car from behind. The song helps him to stay in character, makes him feel more evil and wicked. There was excitement racing through every single nerve of his body, he almost felt like his car is not even touching the ground. Like he was flying.

He smirk at the thought of acting like a villain. He enjoys the feeling to remain a villain in his own story. The power a song can hold over your emotions and demeanor is actually crazy.