The beginning

Hi this is my first story,here is something about myself. My name is Aaliyah and am 15 years old and am from Belgium so am sorry if there are mistakes in my story. I hope you'll like my story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's pov:
The king and queen just had a baby named "mia" everything was perfect.they were a perfect happy family.
Until 2years later at midnight someone kidnapped their baby. They send guards to find their baby after 10 years they became to lose hope.. they thought Mia was dead or something but they still didn't stop looking for her because they didn't want to believe she was dead....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mia's/hailey's pov:
I woke up at the sound of yelling.
"No not again" I thought. My father enters my room drunk as usual. "Get up you lazy ass child! Make me breakfast! After that clean the whole house if i find one thing dirty you kbow what will happen..."father said.

I was scared because i know what will happen he'll beat me again just like last night because I forgot the laundry. I know you will think "how can you forget that".

Well because my mother was home and she was asking me to do things and i just forgot. Sometimes i think she does that on purpose so i get beatings from my father but I can't say no to her otherwise I'll get beating from her to.

I just want some peace because am tired and scared. Oh shit I forgot to introduce myself. Hi my name is hailey. I have dirty blond hair and am 16years old. I live with my parents in a small house pretty far away from the city i live in the middle of the woods. I don't know if it's normal but i look like a 2 year old. Am 2.9 feet tall so yeah cleaning things or cooking things are very hard for me but i have to so am trying. When am home alone (because I don't go to school or whatever it's called). I usually clean and cook but if am done with that i eat food that i hide under my bed so my parents won't find it.
There isn't much to say about me.

Out of nowhere i feel pain in my cheek that snapped me out of my thoughts.
I look up to see a very angry father. "So you think ignoring me is ok?!?huh?!?" My father yelled. "Am sorry father it won't happen again"i said. Of course it won't happen again I'll make sure of it" my father said while dragging me out of my room by my hair. "Am sorry father please don't do this please forgive me i promise it won't happen again" i plead.

My father stopped walking and looked at me and threw me on the ground. I groaned from pain. "Go make breakfast don't make me repeat myself am i clear?!?"he yelled. "Yes father" i said and i hurried to kitchen climb on a chair to make breakfast.

When i was done making breakfast i served my parents the pancakes en let them eat them. When they were done. I eat the rest of the pancakes.

I was cleaning the kitchen while they were getting ready for work. "Don't forget i want this house to be spotless when i get back do you understand?!?" My fater yelled "yes father have a great day at work"i said

"Hailey, do the laundry when i get back i want everything perfect in the closet understand?!?" My mother asked. "Yes mother have i great dat at work.

When they left I quickly got to work because if I don't start now i will never get this finished by the time they get back.

*5hours later*
Almost everything is done. All i have to do is put the clothes perfectly in the closet. Am really tired I didn't get much sleep last night. Maybe 10 minutes break won't hurt.

*1hour later*
I woke up with a gasp "oh nononono" i said to myself. I hurried to their room to put the clothes away but it's to late because hear the front door open......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dum dum dummmm
Hi there, do you like the first chapter of this story please let me know. Xx
Also this is how Hailey looks like.