Tour/the talk

Hi there,here is another chapter.
I just had an idea and i had to write it.
Have fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia's pov:
They picked me out of the car and set me on the ground and held their hand out for me. I gladly take their hand and we walk inside. I look around with widen eyes.

This is beautiful.
"Is this yours?" I asked without thinking. They laughed and said "yes baby we're the king and Queen remember?" I nodded. They asked me if I want a tour. I nodded my head quickly.

They showed me everything. It was very pretty. (I'll show in the next chapter pictures of the castle).
I still couldn't believe that my real parents are a king and a queen. And am a lost princess. I looked at mama amd dada and asked "can i see my room?"

They looked at eachother and said "yes but first we're going to talk about something. Don't worry it's nothing bad I promise" she said.

Now am nervous about what we're going to talk about. We walk to the living room. We sit down.

My hands are shaking like always when am nervous or scared. Mama holds my hands in her hands and said "i promise it's nothing bad. Your okay. I promise".  I took a deep breath and nodded.

Dada starts to speak " so i have a question. Do you know what Age-Regression is?" I look at him confused. And shook my head no. "So it's when someone acts mentally younger than they are. Some people do it because off trauma,some do it so they can be child again an be carefree" (i don't know if am explaining it right so am sorry if it's wrong. I find it hard to explain something sorry). 

I look at them and say "okay,eum..." them mama starts to speak "so we were asking if want that? No matter what we will always love you okay never forget that?"

I looked down confused. "What will happen then?" Dada starts to answer "we will look after you. When you slip in your headspace and we will treat you like a 2 year old. You will have nothing to worry about and if you don't want to then we'll treat like the age you are either way we'll love you" I thought about it.

Am already in diapers and they already carry me everywhere and i like it it makes me feel safe.
It makes me feel small.

I look at them and say "i wanna try it" i look at them. They both looked at eachother and smiled. They both hugged me. I reallyyyyy like hugs.

"Can i see my room now?" I asked them.
"Yes sunshine let's go" dada said.
We stop at a white door that as my name in pink. Very special.

"You ready?" Mama asks me.  "Yesssss" i say super excited. Dada opens the door. And we walk in.

Wow it's very beautiful. It's everything a 2 year old would need and want. There is a light pink crib. A changing table. A big box with toys. A wobbly horse. a large rocking chair for 3 persons. A beanbag. And a large mat on the floor. There are led lights like butterflies on the ceiling. And at the changing table there hangs a mobile with bunnies on. OH ILOVE BUNNIES!!!!

I looked at them. And they nod. i run to the horse. It difficult to get on the horse. All this makes me feel small and fuzzy. I turn around and ask"hewlp pease?"

Mama looks at dada smiling super hard. And says "yes baby come here" i lift my arms and mama sits me on the horsie.

I play with the horsie before dada says that there is another room for me. I look at him and make grabby hands. Dada picks me up and carries me to the other room.

There is something on the door but I can't read it. Mama opens the door and i see a big castle but only for my height and a lot of toys. A table to colour. A lot of plushies.

I look at them and they nod and i run as fast as my little legs can go but I tripped over my own feet. And fall on the floor face first. It doesn't hurt much but its to much for my little brain. So i cry.

I feel someone pick me up and rock me. I feel something on my lips so i open my mouth without thinking i suck. It's very soothing. My eyes go heavy and i let them drop......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi hi there,
What do you think.
How are you?
I'll make another part but it's about how everything looks like. Am not sure if there will another chapter today so will see.
Bye loves 💋