Am sorry

Hi there. Have fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
King Louis pov:

"Looling for this?" I turn qround and see Alice standing at the door woth the box in her hand.
Oh shit.

"I can explain." I tried to say. "Explain what? That you hide secrets from me. Or that there is someone threatening us?" She said.

"Am sorry. I was going to tell you but then i saw you with Mia and saw how happy you were.and I didn't want to ruin that by stupid letters." 

"So then you decided to keep secrets from me? Thes are not stupid letters. We had them 14 years ago to and then she got kidnapped for 14 years." She yelled.

We hear Mia crying. I try to go but she just shook her head and walked away.

She is right I should've told her. But i have everything under control. There are more guards to protect us.

*later in the evening*
Mia is already sleeping. And my wife doesn't want to talk to me.

I just took a bottle of whisky and a glass and went to my office. And thought about this situation.

I understand why she is angry. I mean I would never forgive myself if something happened to Mia. I don't think i could survive that. Not again.

I drink my whisky and start to work on some paper work to distract myself.

I know how Alice is and i still kept secrets from her. God am stupid.

I hope she will forgive me.

I stubble to the living room where Alice is reading a book. (He is drunk)

"Am sorry for trying to keep you save and happy." I slurred

"Are you drunk?" She asks me.

"No,am Louis." I said serious.

"I won't try to keep you happy and save anymore. I don't care" i said. Why is everything spinning. Its super cool.

I look and see suddenly a woman on my sofa.
What the hell is this woman doing here.
She tried to grab me but i push her away causing her to fall but i dont care I don't know her.

"Get the hell of me i have a wife. Although she has some major trust issues. And that annoys me like hell" i yelled.

The woman look at me with teary eyes. Why the hell is she crying. You know what am going to sleep. I walk to the guest room and lay in bed not even a minute later i pass out.
**********
Queen Alice pov:

He walks away. I don't recognise him. That wasn't my husband.

The words he said keeps repeating in my head. Do i really annoy him?  I try to stand up but my hip hurts like hell. I fell with my hip on the coffee table. I pull my dress up and look at my hip to already a bruise forming.

I stand up with a groan. I can't take pain killers because am breastfeeding Mia and I don't think that her little bidy can handle the pain killlers.

I sit on the couch. Sit there overthinking about what he said. Crying myself to sleep.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi there.
How are you?
Bye loves❤️
See u in the next chapter 💋