Beach day

An new chapter. I hope you'll like it.
Writing is an escape from reality.
Anyways enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia's pov.

Mama said that we're going to have a beach day today. I never been to the beach. I hope it fun.

We are still in the car. Am playing with my feed. And I start to think something. Are my feeds yummy? Let's try. I try to put my feed in my mouth.

But mama does the scary "ah ah". It startled me so i start to cry.

"Hey no need to cry. It's just feeds aren't yummy. Okay? Your okay baby." Mama gives my paci the one with the bunny on.

I really like bunnies. I want a bunny.

The car stops. "We're here sunshine ."
Dada says. I look at him and make grabby hands. He picks me up and points to gold/yellow looking things. And i see water but it's very big and scary.

I looked at the yellow thingys and reach for it but am in dada's arms. Dada tries to set me on the yellow thingys but am scard so i tightly hold on dada's neck tightly.

Mama takes some yellow thingys in her hand and held it out for me. I look at her confused.
"It's called 'sand'. You can play with it and make things.you want to try it?" I nodded my head. And dada set me on the sand.

It feels nice. Dada and mama pull out a little tent. And a big beach blanket. Beach toys. 
And food and drinks.

"Would you like to go in the water sunshine?"
Dada asks. I look at him and then the water. It's so big and scary. I quickly shook my head no. Am scared of the big water.

"What's wrong sunshine ? Why don't you want to go feel the water just with your feet I promise it won't hurt you. You want to try it dada will hold your hand i promise"

I look at dada and make grabby hands. He picks me up and says "you ready? Dada is here to protect you." I nod and wiggle out of his arms. "What are you doing sunshine?"
"mia san pease?"  Dada sets me in the sand.

I giggle when i feel the sand touch my toes. It feel ticklish. I like the sand. Dada held his hand out for me to take. I hold his finger. Dada's his hand is to big for my little hand.

When we are at the water i get scared

When we are at the water i get scared. (They already have there swimming clothes on). Dada stands with his feet in the water.

I look at him but he doesn't look hurt. I look at the water and take a big step to it so water can touch my feets. I giggle when the water touches me. I sit down on my bum. And feel the water on my legs. I happily kick my feet in the water.

I hear mamas voice talking. "Looks like she really loves the sea."
"Ook mama" and i point to the water then comes and goes. Its fun.

Then mama asks "would you like to go deeper in the water with dada?" I look at mama unsure. But then the water comes back.

I crawl deeper in the water. But am picked up by dada and he says in a stern voice "we don't go in the water alone okay sunshine?"
I look at him with teary eyes and say
"Sowwy dada Mia wan in da watew pease?"

Dada walks in the water while caring me but he doesn't go that deep. He holds me in his arms and says "i love you sunshine"
"Mia wobes dada"

King Louis pov: I can tell that Mia is getting tired so we pick everything up and head to car

King Louis pov:
I can tell that Mia is getting tired so we pick everything up and head to car. To go home. It's already late so i doesn't really matter.
I buckle her up in her car seat and see that she already has falling asleep.

I look at the love of my love and give her a kiss.
"It was an amazing day. It's just sad that this the first time seeing to beach. She probably have alot of first times " she gives me a hug and says. "Yeah probably alot. I missed this. You know just the three of us."

"Me to,love. Me to" I sigh.

We both get in the car and head home.
Once we're home. Alice takes Mia to her room. Probably to change her clothes and diaper. And to lay her in her crib so she can sleep.

I clean up our stuff from the beach. Amd put it away. I walk to Mia's room to say Goodnight. 
I give her a kiss on the forehead and say "Goodnight my little sunshine".  Alice says Goodnight too and gives her a kiss on her cheek. Alice is an amazing mother. Without even knowing it. She'll do everything for Mia.
As long as Mia is happy that's all that's matter to us.

Mia is our everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Have a great day.
Bye loves. 💋
See in the next chapter.