The zoo with mama and dada part 2

Hi there a new chapter.
Will something happen at the zoo?
⚠️TW: mention of assault.⚠️
Just to help you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mia's pov:

I touched a giraffe!!!!!
That was so cool. Mama said we have to get lunch.

We were sitting at the table outside eating. Am sitting on dadas lap because am to small to sit at the table alone.

After lunch we went to a playground at the zoo it was fun on the swings.

TW⚠️
Dada had to go peepee so he told us that he was going to the bathroom.

Me and mama were playing.
Mama had a phone call and told me to stay with her. But I waned to play hide and seek.

I love that game. So i hide in the tunnel it's a big tunnel and scary. I waned to go back.
But that was to scary to. So I started to cry.

I saw an old man. He said "hello there little girl. Where are your parents?"

"Mama allin so i play ide an eek. Dada go peepee" i tell him with teary eyes.

"I think iknow where your parents are. You want me to bring you to them?" The men asks and holds his hand out.

I look at him. I just wanna go to my mama and dada. So i took his hand.
The men pulled me farther in the tunnel. I try to pull back and says "miser, ou goin da wong way." The men takes my arm instead of my hand and squeeze super hard. My arm hurts. I start to cry super hard and yell
"Mama!!!! Dada!!!"
The men pushes me to the ground. Now my knees hurt. The men start to take off my clothes. I tried everything hit him and bit him but he didn't stop. Suddenly i hear mamas voice. The men stops to listen.
"Mia!!! Where are you baby? Mia!!!!"

I do the only thing i could think of cry and scream as hard as i can.

I see mama coming to us with dada behind her.
Once he saw what the men was trying to do.
He look very very angry. The men backs away. Amd says " it's not what it looks like"

I keep crying and make grabby hands at mama.
I need mama.

Mama picks me super fast up ans says
"Oh Mia am so sorry. Am sorry. I'll never let you alone again am sorry its my fault."
I feel myself going smaller everything is so big around me.

*****************************
Queen Alice pov:

I got a call. I told mia to stay with me.

After the call I turned around and didn't see her.

What where is she? She was here a second ago.
No no no she can be kidnapped again. No no no this is my fault.

Louis is back from the bathroom.

"Louis I can't find Mia. I i had a phone call and told her to stay with me and i just look away for one second amd then she is gone. Am sorry" i said.

"Let's go find her am Not losing her again" he said.

After 10minutes we still didn't find her.

Then i saw a tunnel a bit away from the playground.

I walked to the tunnel while yelling "Mia!!! Where are you baby? Mia!!!!"

Then i heard my babys cries and screams.

I yelled for Louis "i found her!!!!"

We both walked in the tunnel.

What i saw was every parents nightmare.
There was a men trying to take of her clothes.

When he saw us he said "it's not what it looks like".

I was disgusted with the men infront of me.
He just assaulted my 2 year old. The men looks around 40. Disgusting.

Mia is crying super hard and make grabby hands to me. I quickly pick her up and cuddle her close and say
"Oh Mia am so sorry. Am sorry. I'll never let you alone again am sorry its my fault."
I see that she is going in a younger headspace.
By the way she is looking at me and taking her fist in her mouth to nurse on it. I think she is a few months old.

Louis comes and asks if she is okay now.

"She slipped in younger headspace. I think she around a few months old. She is asleep now" he nods and gives mia a kiss on the forehead. And says.
"Let's go home"

I buckle her in her carseat and hold her little hand. It's my fault if I didn't looked away this wouldn't have happened. "Mamas sorry baby".

"Hey it's not your fault by the look on your face its not your fault." I just look at him with a sad smile. Because i know it is my fault.

I rub her arm. And i see her stir in her sleep.i lift her arm and see a big bruise.
"Oh my baby" i say with teary eyes.

I look at Louis to see him already looking at her arm. I can tell he's angry. I don't think that men is going to live any longer.

We arrived at the castle. I picked Mia up and walked to her room. Changed her diaper and put on some sleep clothes i saw that Louis was standing at the door.

I pick her up. And we all sit on the big rocking chair. We all cuddle while i nurse Mia.
After some time she falls asleep. I lay her in her crib but we don't leave her room.

"I got her a present for when she wakes up because she was so brave. " Louis says.

"Your an amazing father Louis." I say.

"And you are an amazing mother Alice" louis says. 
******************
An hour later Mia wakes up in her 2 year old headspace.
"Mama? Dada?" She asks.
"Yes baby we're right here."
"Ary man gon?" She asks while looking around.
"Yes sunshine. Mama and dada are going to protect you. Scary man is gone I promise"
Louis says.
"Dada has a present for you" louis says.
"Pwesen? Fow mia?" She ask.
"Yes for Mia. Here" louis says giving her a bag.

She opened the bag woth much struggle.
She gasp and yells "BUNNYYYYYYYYY!!"
"Mia bunny mia bunny"she says happily.

"What are you going to call the bunny" louis asks

She taps her little finger on her chin showing that she's thinking.
"Mmmmmmmm coco. Bunny is coco" she says cutely.

The whole day she shows everyone in the castle her bunny coco. I love seeing her smile.
At the end of the day she falls asleep holding coco in her arms like her life depends on it.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi there.
Did you liked this chapter.
I hope you did.
Bye loves.💋