Going back home together

Hi, this is going to be the last one for now. Maybe all make one tonight. Am not sure. Anyway enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia's pov:
I thought about it maybe it's better if i do.
I won't be so embarrassed everytime i have an accident. I looked at mama and wisperd " okay mama"

she looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. They really make me feel safe. I never felt so safe.

Mama stood up and asked a nurse for something. I looked at dada and stretched my arms out. I want to be with my dada. I don't know what came over me but when he didn't saw that I stretched my arms out I whined he was still not looking at me. I start to cry because i thougt he didn't want to hold me.

Dada turned to me and picked me up fast and hold me close and starts to sing my favourite song.i start to calm down and feel my eyes go heavy. I let them close.

I hear the door open but it don't open my eyes because am comfortable.

Out of nowhere am moved i let out a whine. I hear mama's voice say "sshh baby it's okay am just going to put a diaper on you" I don't move because am comfortable.

I feel a diaper put on me. I open my eyes and mama looks at me and asked "how does it feel? Are comfortable?" I answer shyly "yes it makes me feel safe." She smiles at me and picks me up and gives me a big hug. I like it.

Then the door opens and doctor williams comes in. "Hi,i have good news. You can go home. Your healing perfectly. You need need to put on some cream every night on wounds" dada looks at the doctor and said "yes of course thank you doctor" mama and dada look very happy and turn to me and then look at me and nod at first i got scared but then they start to tickle me amd I burst out in giggles.

"S-S-stoppp it ticklesss mamaaaa dadaaaa" after some time they stop to get ready. "Eum i don't have clothes.." i said shyly.

"We had someone to bring you clothes baby its okay" mama said. She gives me a kiss on the forehead and picks the clothes out of a bag.
Her outfit:

Mama does the clothes on me

When she is done she picks me up and starts spinning in cirkels and says "my pretty baby" and gives me a big kiss on my cheek.

She asked me how i want my hair and i asked if I could have piggy tails. She said yes and showed me how i looked "wauw thank you mama" i said. "No problem baby" she said.

Then dada picks me up and asked "are you ready?" I nodded my head super fast. "Okay let's go" dada gives me to mama and picks up the bags.

I said byebye to doctor Williams. When we got to the car i saw a weird seat. I looked confused at mama.

And mama said "its a special seat to keep you save baby" i looked at her and nodded. She did the clicky thingys and turned to dada to ask him something.

I got scared.and start to cry. Where are they going? (She is in the middle seat ,rear faced carseat).

Mama and dada came and sat next to me dada ask "what's wrong sunshine?" While mama strokes my hair. I start to calm down and said "I thought you were going away." Mama looks at me sad. "Oh no babay we're not going anywhere i promise". I fall asleep. I wake up when the car stops. I look at dada and mama and they say "we're here baby"..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi loves,
How are you?
I hope you liked it.
Lots of love,
Aaliyah❤️