Meany doctors

Hi hi,
How are you?
Enjoy a new chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia's pov:

I wake up by a beebing sound again and a lot of owies everywhere . It's the same beebing sound like when i came back for mama and dada.

Speaking of mama and dada. Where are they?
Did they leave me? Am laying in a crib it looks like the one i have at home but not exactly.

I look around and see that mama is laying in a bed a bit farther away from me. There are wierd thingys coming out of her shirt. And she has a beebing sound to.

"Mama?" I ask. But her eyes are still closed. Maybe she is sleeping?
"Mama? Mia wan miwky pease?" I ask again nicely. She doesn't wake up.
"Mia misses mama. Mama ake up pease?"

I try to sit up. But I can't. I see weird thingys coming out of my shirt to. I have another thingy on my big toe.

After awhile i see a doctor come in. Oh i recognise him. It's doctor Williams.

"Hi Mia how are you? Do you have any owies?"he asks.
"Yesh Mia owie evewywewe" i say.
"Can i take a look at your owies"he asks. I nod my head. And he looks at my owies.

"Mia wan mama an dada pease" i say to the doctor but he shake his head and says
"Mia, the doctors are working on your dadas owies. And your mama is sleeping. She will wake up when she is ready."

(Louis needs a surgery. And Alice is in a temporary coma so her body can heal better. And  mia has some wounds on her body. Her carseat protected her from the most harm)

I start to cry really hard. 'Is mama and dada going to be okay? Will they leave me? I don't want that mama needs to wake up. Dada needs a big kiss for his owies. Why can't i see them? Meany doctors.

I suddenly feel like there is no air in my body left. And there is no air in the room for my the breath. What's happening? I don't understand.

Suddenly am picked up and layed in mamas bed. With my head on her chest.

I slowly calm down when i hear mamas breathing and heartbeat. I grip her shirt very tightly.

Doctor Williams does this weird thingys like in my crib up. So i wouldn't fall out.

All i need is my dada and am happy. I don't wamt to go in a car again. 

Now am alone because of that meany car. I don't like it anymore.

I lay there for about an hour. I was slowly falling asleep when the door opens.

I see a nurse. She goes to pick me up and says
"Am sorry,little one. You can't sleep in this bed it's to dangerous."  I start to cry.

"Nuuuu. Mia wan seep wit mama pease." This isn't how i want it to be.

She brings me to the bathroom and lays me on the changing table and starts changing my diapee.

When she is done she lays me in the crib. She looks at me with sad eyes and  says "am so sorry this is happening to you...... oh wait i have an idea that will be safe for you but you'll still be close to your mama" but of course am to busy crying.

The crib is slowly moving closer to mama and the beebing thingys to.

"Is this better? Your close to your mama but still safe. It like laying next to eachother except your in your crib and your mama is in her bed" the nurse explains.

I look at the nurse amd ask "Mia haf paci an bunny pease?"

"Wait i think i know where it is. All go get it. Don't cry mia" she says.

I don't know why she said the last part I wasn't even crying. I want milky to. I'll ask the nurse when she comes back.

Suddenly the door opens amd the nurse walks in with my paci and bunny. She gives my thingys and i put my paci in my mouth and cuddle close with the bunny.

Oh i still have to name the bunny.

"Mia haf miwky pease?" I ask nicely.

"Yes you can but it won't be mamas milky. Am sorry mia but your mama is sleeping. It will be in a bottle. It will still be yummy okay?" The nurse explained.

I just nod am to hungry.

She comes back with a baba and gives it to me. I quickly take it and drink it.

"Tomorrow your family can come. Am sorry that they couldn't come today. But the doctors told me it was better if they wait a day before they could come. Okay Mia?" The nirse said.

I just nod to the nurse.

I don't know why she is explaining this i dont even understand what she is saying. The only thing that understands was that tomorrow i get to see my family again.

The nurse goes away and all i could think of is that i miss mama and dada.
I slowly fall asleep.
Feeling cold and lonely......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi hi
I feel bad for Mia. It makes me sad that she is so lonely. And only misses her mama and dada.
(I feel horrible for doing this to Mia)
Anyways see u in the next chapter 💋