Fun morning

Hi there. I just wanna say thank you for reading my story. Honestly i thought it was going to be a bad story you know.
It thought it wasn't going to work.
I hope you like it.
Enjoy<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Queen Alice pov:

I woke up in the same position when we fell a sleep last night. Mia is still sleeping but louis is gone. Right when i was thinking where he would go. He walkes in the room. Good morning love, did you sleep well?" I smiled at him and said "yes I slept amazing. I was thinking maybe we should go to the beach today?"
"Yeah that sounds like fun. I pretty sure Mia's going to love it."

Right when louis finished that sentence Mia starts to wake up. I pick her up and set her on my lap. "Did you have a good sleep baby?" Mia looks at me smiling big. Looks like we have a happy baby girl today.
"Yesh i deamt 'bout mama an dada" she babbels to me the whole time about her dream while i chamge her. I picked out a white shirt woth a little heart and black shorts. I put her haor in two buns.

I pick her up from the changing table and set her on the floor and says "go find dada" she happily runs away with my walking behind her looking for her dada

I pick her up from the changing table and set her on the floor and says "go find dada" she happily runs away with my walking behind her looking for her dada. She laughs the whole time. "Is that my little sunshine i hear?" Mia looks at me and giggles.

Louis picks her up and start spinning in circles. Once they stop louis gives mia a big kiss on her cheek and set her down on the ground.

He starts walking away but Mia's has other plans then walking.she clinges on her dadas leg. So she doesn't have to walk.

I took a picture

I took a picture. This is so cute to see. I love when they have a good time together just father and daughter. Bonding.

We all go to the dining room to eat breakfast. I see it's pancakes with strawberries. I know Mia is going to love this.

"Awbewiess!!!!!" Mia yells. "Inside voices mia" louis says. Mia looks at her dada and says cutely "oopsies" then does her hands on her mouth. She is such a cutie.

After Mia is done eating her breakfast fast. I wipe her face. She whined alot because doesn't like it. After that i put on some cartoon and some colouring things on the coffee table. And asked a maid to watch while we're getting ready.

When we're done getting ready i go to Mia. And say "you ready to go?"
And then she asks me "we goin?"
"We're going to the beach baby."
I take Mia while louis gets the bags.

Louis sets the bag in the care while i put Mia in her car seat.
And off we go....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi there i hoped you liked it.
Bye loves💋