Keeping secrets

Ho there here is a new chapter.
Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Queen Alice pov:

While Louis was going to a meeting. Me and Mia decided that we would do a movie day in cinema room.

I was making healthy snacks. And a little bit unhealthy snacks. Amd drinks while Mia was eating all the strawberries. Luckily i had an extra box. So it was okay.

I let her choose a movie and she chose "tangled". I like the movie so it was okay for me. As long that Mia is happy I don't care what happens.

Almost at the end of the movie i see that Mia has fallen asleep. When i picked her up so i get bring her to her crib. She woke up. But was still tired.

"Mia miwky pease?" She tiredly asks.
"Yes of course. Just wait a second"

I atart walking to her room. First chamge her clothes and diaper.

Then walk over the rocking chair. So she can get her milky. Nursing her will always be one of my favourite moments.

When she was done. I lay her down in her crib for a nap.

While she was asleep. I walked by Louis office. Its a mess. The maids are not allowed to come in here so i clean it every now and then.

While i was cleaning i found a little box.
But i couldn't open it because it's with a key.

After 30minutes of looking for a key.
I found it i was hiden under his desk.

I open the box and see all letters.
I Read them and they are horrible.
This is how one of them looks like.

The others say almost the same except that we are bad people

The others say almost the same except that we are bad people. And we're sick for taking Mia away from them. And if we were her real parents. We we aren't good parents.

Now that Mia is back. Am not heartless anymore. So this hurts my feelings it makes me wonder 'maybe i am a bad person and a parent...'

Suddenly I remembered that Louis wasn't going to show me this. That hurts my feeling to because the love of my life is keeping secrets from me.

I just take a deep breath and place the box under my bed.

After a while i hear Mia wake up. Its like she knows it lunchtime.

I go to her room and open the door to see a very very happy baby. It makes me forget all my problems.

I pick her up and give her a big kiss.
"Hi baby did you sleep well?"

Mia looks at me with a smile and says "Yesh mama Mia deam of mama an dada. We makin awbewie akey"

I look at her and say "maybe we could make strawberry cake tomorrow"

Mia squeals happily. It makes me very happy to see her like this.

After lunch we pkay in the garden. And we pick some strawberries. Mia eats some but I don't mind. Of course after i washed them with water.

It's almost dinner and Louis come home.
"Hey love how was your day?"

"It was amazing."

"You okay?" He asks. 

"Yeah why wouldn't i be?" I answer.  He walk to Mia and pickss her up. "Hi sunshine, how are you?" Mia answers "yesh dada Mia eat awbewies"
"So yummy. Sorry mia but dada has to go to his office to send something to someone." Mis nods and lets go of her dada.

I let him walk to his office.he is looking everywhere for the box. I walk to our room and take the box and walk to his office again.
"Looking for this?"........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi there,
I hoped you like this chapter.
How are you?
Lots of love
Aaliyah 🩷