Flashbackes.

Hi enjoy the new chapter.
How do you like this story so far?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia's pov:
When she was helping me get cleaning up.
She starts singing a song.

I've heard that song before but I don't know from where.

Flashback**
I woke up from my nap in my crib. I held the bars to stand up so I can look out the window to see the sun wake up. Dada calls me sunshine. He tells me that I always happy and shining like the sun. I turn around to see mama and dada coming out of the door. I squealed loudly because am happy i see mama and dada. Dada picked me out of the crib. To change my diapee. And dada said "hi there sunshine, your a very happy baby today huh" see i told you he calls me sunshine. When he's done. He gives me to mama so I can get my milky. I love milky it's yummy. Mama holds me in her arms. While am drinking milky. Dada and mama are singing my favourite song.
You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take
My sunshine away
The other night, dear
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you
In my arms
When I awoke, dear
I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried
You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take
My sunshine away..

I snap out of the flashback and look at the lady. And said "i know that song. Its my favourite"

The lady looked at me and said "do you remember that we...?" I looked at the lady and nodded.

The lady looked at me with tears in her eyes and said "can i hug you please?"
I nodded.

I held my breath when she hugged me. I never had a hug before.

But when she held me for a few minutes a start to relax. Tears were in my eyes. It feels nice to have hug.

When the hug was over she asked me if she could carry me to my bed. I nodded.
She carried me to the bed.

At the side of the bed sat the man. The lady asked if she could tell him about the song that I remember. I nodded.

She told him about it and he looked happy.
It was early in the morning so i was still tired.
I layed in bed.

But I suddenly didn't like that i was laying alone. I looked at them and then at my bed. But am to scared to ask. What if they don't want to lay with me....

Am pulled out of my thoughts when hear the lady ask. "Do you want us to lay with you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi did you like this chapter please let me know. But remember this is my first story.
Bye loves❤️