They found her

Hi there, it's me again haha.
Here is a new chapter. I hope you like it. Comment what you think about it
Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Queen alice/king louis pov:
We pick up the phone. "Hello?" "Good evening your majesty we have news" "go on" "they found her your majesty"

we look at eachother.
"Is this some joke because I'll kill you do you understand?!?" Louis yelled. "No your majesty its not a joke. She is in the hospital. The driver is ready to go your majesty" Alice looks at louis with tears in her eyes and wispers "they found her"

louis looks at her and smiles while there is a tear running down his cheek because they are both so happy to finally see their daughter back after so long.

But they were scared of what happened to her these 14 years.
They both get in the car.
"Good evening" the driver said
The king and queen nod and say good evening.

When they arrive at the hospital they see a doctor already waiting for them. Alice takes a deep breath and asked "where is my daughter?" "She is in room 233, we explained everything to her but we can see she is still scared because of what happened to her"

"what happend to her?" Asked louis. "Well your not going to like what you will hear,your majesty. She has been abused for 14years and never been outside. And she is a little underweight. And she has a syndrome that made her body stop growing at the age of 2 but her mind did so it's like a 2 year okd talking like 16year old"
The doctor explained.

We were in shock and angry when we heard what happened to her all these years.
And about the syndrome. We didn't know how to respond but no matter what we will still love her so much.

The doctor said that she is asleep now so we will have to wait until she wakes up. We carefully open the door of her room.

Alice gasp when she sees her baby back after so many years. She carefully walkes to the side of her bed and takes her baby's hand and gives her little kisses.

Louis on the other hand is frozen at te the door. Alice looks at louis and gives him a nod to confirm that it's real.

Louis rushes to the other side of the bed amd carefully strokes her hair. Both of them has tears in their eyes. "Finally we found her" alice wispers. "Yeah" louis wispers back. Both of them can't take their eyes of her. Their beautiful baby is back....
They can't wait for her to wake up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's short but am tired so am going to sleep. So i hope you like it please comment of what you think about this story.
Goodnight loves
❤️