I miss you dada

Hi hi,
I hope dada will wake up soon.
Or maybe he won't?
Anyways enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice pov:

I wake up by the sound of wimpering. It takes some time before I fully wake up.

I look at Mia's crib and see that she is probably having a nightmare.
"Nu weave Mia pease!!! Mama, dada. Pease nu weave. Mia sowwy!!!!" She yells

Suddenly she wakes up and start crying really hard. And all i can do is twlk to her i cant even go to her and comfort her.

She needs me now and I can't even be there for her.

"Mia,mama is here it was just a bad dream. Mama and dada won't leave you" i try to say but she keeps crying and showing no signs to stop.

You know what. I don't care how much it will hurt. My baby needs me so I'll be there for her.

I slowly try to sit up and groan because of the pain. After 15 minutes am finally standing.

I start walking to Mia's crib. Slowly and when i say slowly i mean like really slowly.

I slowly reach my hand down so she can feel my hand. She takes my finger tightly in her little hand. She slowly puts her thumb in her mouth but am faster and put her paci in.

After some time she slowly calms down. And falls asleep.

I just sot on the ground. It hurts so much I don't think i can stand. But I don't really want to go back to my bed.

I just want to stay close to my baby.
She needs me and i need her.

Suddenly the door opens and the doctor walks in. "How did you get of bed? You aren't supposed to walk let alone sit up." The doctor said

"Mia had a nightmare. And wouldn't calm down. I tried to talk to her and calm her down that way but she wouldn't calm down and needed me and i need her." I say while looking at Mia.

"I understand but I don't want you out of bed anymore unless everything is perfectly heald. I can ask a nurse to put Mia's crib next to you on the same hight. So the only they you then have to do is turn your head. Is that okay?" The doctor asks. While bringing me back to my bed.

"Yes it's perfect thank you doctor." I say.
"Okay I'll go ask for the nurse."the doctor says whil heading to the door.
"Eum.. doctor i have a question. Can we go see louis?" I ask.
"Am sorry it's impossible to bring you two to him. Your both still healing." The doctor says.

He left the room and Mia starts to wake up.
She looks around "mama?" She ask while rubbing her eyes.

"Mamas right here. Mamas right here baby" i say.

"Go dada?" She asks.

"Sorry baby we can't see him yet. Our owies still have to heal." I say.

Mia's pov:

When mama said that i start to tear up.
"Mama Mia miss dada." I say.

"Iknow baby iknow mama does to" she says.

"Mama howd me pease?" I asks while holding my arms up.

"Sorry baby mama can't. Am sorry" mama says with tears in her eyes.

After a day of crying, watching tv, mama telling stories it's bedtime.

The nurse put my bed next to mamas bed. That's the only good thing of today.

I hold mamas hand trough the bars.
After some time i look at mama to see she is already asleep. The doctor said that it is because of the yucky medicine. They make her sleepy.

I keep thinking about dada he is all alone with no one next to him. I have my two bunnies with me am going to asks the nurse to give dada coco so he won't be alone.

I finally cames with a good name for my other bunny. 

Bunbun.

Coco and bunbun are best friends. They tell eachother everything amd give eachother lots of hugies.

Hopefully the nurse will give dada coco.
Am sure coco will take good care of dada.

I start to feel sleepy and the last thing i think of is 'i miss you dada'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi hi

I hope ypu enjoyed this chapter.

Bye loves 💋