meany auntie

hi lovessss

new chapterrr. i know my chapter are short but ill work on it and am sorry for it.

its the first book i made so its okay to give me tips. so i can work on that. so here is another chapter i hope you like it 

enjoy 😊

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia's pov:

am not excited anymore not at all. oh right you wanna know who it is.

well

its meany auntie 

yes thats rigt dhe still exist. but there are two boys with her. i hope they are not so mean like meany auntie. 

i look at mama with teary eyes and ask 'we go ome? mia iwed' 

'no mia thats a little bit rude we just got here' dada says to me.

'nuuuu mia nu wan go to meany aunwie peaseee' i say

'Mia! thats not nice to say. auntie is not mean.' mama says while looking a little bit angry

i start to cry, because its true she is a meany why dont they believe me.

'no mia stop crying its not going to work' dada says now loking a bit angry just like mama why are they angry i dont understand.

'hello little mia' a strange man says to me. i just hide my head in mamas neck.

'mia says hi back come on' dada says

i look at the man and softly says hi back.

mama tries to set me on the ground while saying 

'go play with the boys' mama says

'nuuuuu wan sway with mama an dada pease' i ask

'no mia your going to play with them' and dada takes me out of mamas arms and brings me to their playroom. nononooo i dont want to be away from them. but its to late mama and dada are already in the other room.

'am nico and that is nash' the boy said out of nowhere. suddenly the other boy starts wispering in his brothers ear. while i look around i see a small teddybear so i start to crawl to it. once i get there i take the bear in my hands but suddenly someone snatch it out of my hands.i look up and see that nash has the bear.

'thats my bear i dont want you to make it all dirty with you baby hands, stupid baby' nash says

 i cross my arms 'mia nu upid babeyy. chu upid babeyy' i say angry 

'no! you are because your still wearing a diaper only babies wear diapers' nico says while sticking out his tongue.

'ohh i have an idea' nash suddenly says. and starts wispering in nico's ear.

'oh yeah thats a super duper idea' nico says.

'here you can have the bear i dont want him anymore' Nash says. i look at him unsure but still take the bear. but he doesnt let go. i dont understand. he said i could have the teddybear so i can heve it right?

he starts puling the bear his way. but i pull it back.

'give me back my bear its my bear.' nash says super loud while trying to pull it back to him.

'nuuuu chu aid mia an pway with eddybweaw' i say while trying with all my power to pull it back.i start to get tears in my eyes i dont understand he said i could have the bear.

but then before we can blink the bear his arm is ripped from his body.

oh no bear is hurt. and its all my fault i try to crawl to the bear but suddenly am picked up and i see a very very angry dada. the look on his face makes me tear up. 

'no mia you dont get to cry what you did there was not nice. it was bad' dada says with an angry face. i just keep crying. its my fault that the bear is hurt and dada is mad. and am a bad girl. 

'your going to get punished for that.' dada says 

'bu nash say mia an hab beaw' i say while crying 

'is that true?' dada asks nash

'no thats not true i said you cant have the bear because i dont want anything to happe to my bear i really love him i got him from my mama' nash says. When dada turned around i saw nash sticking out his tongue to me. 

'your in big trouble little lady. you lied and broke his favorite stuffie. your goin to get a spanking and then your goin to sit in the corner for 10minutes' dada says very very angry.

but i didnt do anyting....

________________________________________________________________________________

i hope this chapter was good.

Thankyou for reading my story so farrrr 😘

bye lovess 

see u soon 💕