Always together

Hi my loves,
Sorry for making you wait this long.
Anyway enjoy you've waited long enough 💗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alice pov:

He is awake?

The doctor came in a few minutes ago and told me he is awake.

I can't believe it. Is it real? Please don't be a dream. Because if this is a dream it won't be a dream but a nightmare.

The doctor told me that we have to wait before we can see him. It's good that Mia was a sleep when the doctor came otherwise she'll be trying to get up and go to him.

I pinched myself. You know just to make sure.

Am pulled out of my thoughts when i hear a cute sneeze.

I look at Mia and see that she is awake.

"Hi baby. Did you sleep well?" I ask while taking her in my arms.

She doesn't answer. The only thing she does is look at me with her hand on my breast.

"You want some milky? All you have to do is ask baby" i say.

After i said that i see the tears form in her eyes. I don't think she understands yet. So i pull my shirt down and she latches on quickly.

"Am sorry baby don't cry. Your just to little to understand it's okay mama's here" i say while kissing her forehead.

I see her eyes drop and i let her. I think it's best to let her rest alot. She needs it. Mostly her body needs it to recover.

Suddenly the door opens at first I thought it would be the doctor to tell us that we can see him but it's not.

It's claire.

And a man with two childeren.

"Hi claire" i say. She looks at me and smile's and says "hi Alice, how are you? Am sorry I couldn't visit you and Louis.....and Mia alot.

"Its okay. Everything is slowly getting better. Wait ill wake Mia so you can say hi." I say.

"No no you don't have to leave her alone it's okay. By the way this is my boyfriend bruce and his boys. They are twins. This is Nico and Nash." She says while pointing at them.

They look so innocent and sweet.

"Go say hi." The man says. 

"Hi" they say together. The man walks up to me and bows and says "good morning your majesty."

"Good morning Bruce" i say.

I gently wake Mia up and say "Mia baby. Wake up. There are people that wants to say hi to you."

"Mama nuuuu" she whines.

She looks around and sees claire. She looks at me with tears in her eyes and cries as loud as she can.

"Nuuu mama. Peasee" she screams.

I don't understand what's happening......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it.

Am running out of ideas. So can you give me some ideas please?

Anyway see u soon💋