Hospital

Have fun x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hailey/Mia's pov:
I wake up by annoying beeping sounds. That's new. I try to open my eyes but am blinded by the light.

Where am i? I look around and the room is white and there is a machine thingy that's making an annoying sounds.

I don't know how i got here. Am confused. I hear the door open and i see a doctor coming in. I look at him weird because I don't know what he's doing here.

"Hello kid my name is doctor williams. And am your doctor until you get better.i know you probably have alot of questions but there is an officer outside he will explain everything to you,what happend and what will happen ok?i still need to tell you something about you. You have a sort syndrome that stopped your body from growing so you will be stuck in a body of 2 year old but a mind of your normal age. But it's okay that means your special. Never think that your weird because of that do you understand? " He said

"eum y-y-yes i g-g-guess" i stutterd am very scared because I don't know where i am and I don't know these people.

The doctor leaves and the officer comes in. "Hi there my name is officer martens,and am here to explain everything to you if you have questions you can ask it when i told you everything ok?" The officer said

"yes sir" i said still scared. "Okay so, when you were in the basement a lady passed by your house and heard screaming and yelling. She thought something is not right so she called the police. When we got there you were laying on the floor passed out. We first thought that we were to late until we checked if there was a pulse and luckily there was one but it was very low so we got you here as quick as possible we arrested the people who were doing this to you. I promise you won't ever see them again. When we were looking for family to live with. We thought you were quite familiar. We did a face scan and we found something.... This is very hard to say but it's good news. The people that you call parents aren't your parents. They kidnapped you 14 years ago. When you were 2 years old. Your real parents are the king and the queen and they are on their way to meet you they have been looking for you for so long,Mia" when he finished i was in tears I didn't understand.

The people who did this aren't my parents? So all these years I've been in pain by people that I don't even know? Am confused. How did this happen?

The officer left my room and i was alone with my thoughts. What would my life be i this didn't happen?
Would i be normal and live with a hapoy family? Why does it happen to me?..

My thoughts are very loud right now it's making it hard to sleep. I just need to sleep am tired. After 30minutes I finally fall asleep...
Scared of what's going to happen tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi there,
How was your day?
Did you eat and drink enough?
If you didn't please eat and drink something it's good for your body. ❤️
And if you did eat and drink enough. You did good am proud of you!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Thank you and till next chapter 💋