To late

Hi there, here is another chapter x
I hope you like this story :)
Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mia's/Hailey's pov:
"HAILEY!!!" My mother yelled. "No no no" I thought. I turn around. "Yes mother?" I asked.
"Did you do everything i asked and perfectly?"she asked.

I looked down. "ANSWER ME!!"My nother yelled. "N-n-no i-i-i fell a-asleep a-am s-s-sorry i will do it right now it will be perfect i promise." I stuttered. "WHAT?!? YOU USELESS CHILD!! GOD YOU CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT CAN YOU?!? Wait until your father gets home. He'll be happy to hear that. " she said.

"Nonononono please am begging you. Please don't tell him. Please mother. He'll hurt me again." I plead. "That's the whole punt kid" my mother said. "Please mother please."i plead.

"Begging won't help. Look behind you." My mother said. I didn't even dare to look behind me. My whole body was shaking with fear.

"Turn around hailey" my father said in a extremely calm way. And that scared me more. I slowly turned around.

But i never looked up. That's when i feel my head pulled back by my hair. I wimperd. And looked at him. God please don't let me die tonight. I don't wanna die. " i heard that you didn't to whats been told you to do" my father said. "Am sorry father i fell asleep"

i looked at him with tears in my eyes."you know where to go?" My father said " please father am begging you please don't make me go there please mother help me" i plead "STOP BEGGING AND DO WHAT I SAY!!" My father yelled.

I slowly walked to the basement. I slowly sat on my knees and wait for my father to come. My whole body is shaking from fear.

I hate the basement. You know why? Because everytime i come here i get beat till I pass out and stay here for 4days with only a slice of bread and a glass water every two days. And I don't know when a day passes by because all the windows are blocked with wood.

It's really scary. Am pulled out of my thoughts when i hear the basement door open en footsteps on the hard floor.

I look up to see my father with a beer in his hand and my mother with a glass of wine. It's like a party but there isn't anything to celebrate.

I see my father taking of hes belt. That only means one thing am getting the belt. "You know why you being punished?" My father asked "yes father because i forgot to put the clothes away." I looked at the ground.

"Stand up. Hands on the wall. Everytime you move them you'll get more. Do you understand!?!" He yelled "yes father it won't happen again i promise"

Thats when it started. He start hitting me with the belt and he doesn't stop. I see black dots and that when i know I'll pass out anytime.
The last thing I remember is the door slammed open. Thats when it goes dark...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi loves,
How are you?
I hope you like my story and thank for reading it.
Lots of love,
Aaliyah ❤️