Bonding

Hi there, here is another chapter.
Thank you for reading my story i hope you like it. Xxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mia's pov:
Mama looks at me with widen eyes. Am still crying my little head of. She looks at dada. "Should i do it?" She asks. "I think she needs comfort right now so I think you should do it." Dada answers. At that mama passes me to dada. And takes of her dress and her bra. Dada passes me back to mama.

Mama helps me get latched on correctly. And the tast of sweet and warm milky hits my tongue. I nurse for 30minutes.

Then mama switched me to the other side. Half way i feel my eyes go heavy. All that crying is exhausting. I let my eyes drop. And am off to dreamy land.

Queen Alice pov:

I see her eyes go heavy. And she goes limp in my arms. This is one of those moments i never want to end. Those innocent eyes. I have everything i ever needed. My husband and my beautiful baby girl. I look at Louis. But he is looking down at our girl. It feels good to be able to say "our girl". He looks at her with so much love.

Louis is an amazing dad. He'll sacrifice his life for her. I gently lay her in her crib. Turn on the butterflies and turn off the light. We leave her room and close the door gently.

We go back to the living room where everyone is. After on hour chatting. They all leave. They don't live in the castle. We all live apart. So everyone has their own space.
It's something everyone agreed to.

I don't know what was wrong with our little girl i could tell she wasn't just tired. There was something wrong but i wasn't going push it because she was already crying so much. I could tell she was in a younger headspace.
Probably because she was tired and something was upsetting her. I hope she'll tell me tomorrow so i can help her. Am pulled out of my thoughts when louis asks me a question.

"Do you want something to drink,love?" I nodded my head and ask for a cup of thee.
Louis made me some thee. And give it to me.
I take little sips.

Then i hear louis speak "i think something happened to cause Mia to cry so hard." I looked at him and said "yeah I think so to. It breaks my heart to see her cry like this. After all these years she was gone. And now she is back. I never want to see her sad ever again it breaks my heart in tiny little pieces."

Its true it's like someone ripped out my heart and crushed it.

We stopped talking when we heard little whines on the baby monitor. The whines turn it the cries.

I rush to her room. Scared of losing her again. I open her door. To see her stand in her crib holding the bars to steady herself.

She looks at me with tears in here eyes. And said in a tiny voice "mama and dada nu eave mia pease"

i picked her up and held her close and said "no baby we're never leaving you again i promise. No one is going to hurt you my sweet baby."

Louis comes in with a bottle. I give Mia to him so he can give her a bottle. "Here sunshine,you want your baba?" Mia looks at him and just opens her mouth. I think she is in newborn headspace right know.

We all sit in the rocking chair cuddling with eachother. And we all slowly fall a sleep with Mia save in our arms...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi this is the end for today.
It's midnight i think am going to write in the morning a chapter.
We'll see.
Bye loves 💋
(I hope your doing great)