Meany autie

Hi. Here's a new chapter.
Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mia's pov:

Mama taught me to always be nice so that's what am going to do.

Meany auntie was still glaring at me. Maybe i did something wrong?

"M sowwy aunie" i said while looking at her.
Mama and dada were busy talking to Grammy and grampy.

"Shut up little brat" she said quietly.
I look at her with teary eyes.
"Mia sowwy" i said.

"It's all your fault. Mia. Now everything is about you. Your not special okay? Your just some stupid little baby. So shut up Okay?!?" she said harshly.

I looked down and said "otay aunie".

The rest of the dinner I stayed quiet the whole time. It's what auntie wants so i want to make her happy.

After awhile mama said that me,Ace and max can play around the table.

Mama sat me on the ground. I walked over Ace and Max.

"What do you want to play Mia?" Max asked.

I put my hand before my eyes.

"Hide and seek?" Ace asks. I nodded my head super fast. Hode and seek is fun.

"Okay let's go play." Ace said.

We play for half an hour. Am tired.

I walk to dada. And make grabby hands but he doesn't see me. I start to whine.

Dada picks me up and leans backwards so i can lay on his chest. I look around and see meany auntie glaring at me again.

Am so tired everything overwhelms me, the noise. Meany auntie and i want milky.

I start to cry.

"What's wrong sunshine?" Dada asks.

"Meany" i say while crying.

"Who is a meany Mia?" Dada asks.

"Aunie" i answer.

"Mia that's not nice. We don't say that." Dada says. I just cry harder. He doesn't understand.

"Aunie say Mia ish m faul an m nu pacial an me supid baby an i has o shu up" i say while crying.

Dada looks at meany auntie and says "is that true?" He looks angry. Oh no i made dada angry.

"M sowwy dada" i say while crying. I can't seem to calm down.

Mama pick me up from dada and tries to calm me down. "Mia do want baba?" Mama asks.

I just open my mouth. Mama picks baba from the diaper bag and feeds me baba.

I slowly feel my eyes go heavy.

I feel myself being picked up and i feel that am laying back on dadas chest.

(Imagine with blond hair)

That's when i got to dream land

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi hi.
Did you like the chapter?
How are you doing?
See u in the next chapter?
Bye loves 🩷