Diner

Mia's pov:

I woke up in my crib. It still feels weird to call it that. I look out the window to see pretty birds flying.

My door opens and i see dada. I try to look behind dada for mama. But I can't. "Mama is making you a snack,sunshine. Did you have a nice nap?"

I looked at him and nodded my head really fast and i make grabby hands at dada.

Dada picks my up and sets me on the changing table and start to change my daipee and my clothes. Am wearing a onesie.

Dada told me why only a onesie but the bunnies were more interesting

Am sorry dada but bunnies are the best. I don't think i can live without bunnies. I'll be very sad without bunnies. 

Am pulled out of my thoughts when dada picks me up and says "the bunnies are interesting huh?" I nodded my head with a smile.

"Mama?"  I asked. I wanna see mama. "Yes sunshine, we'll go see mama" dada starts walking.

I squealed when i saw mama but she didn't see us yet. That made me sad. She turned around and said "is that my pretty baby i hear" but when she turned around she quickly hide something.

I want to see what but i got distracted when dada set me in a high chair and gives me a bowl with strawberries. Mmmmmm yummy. I kicked my legs happily.

Mama gives me a kiss on my head and wispers " oh am so happy i got you back" i looked at her and smilled. "Are you ready to meet your family at diner?" I looked at her nervous.

And then dada said " i told you when i was changing your diapee that you were going to meet the rest of your family but little sunshine got distracted with the bunnies."

i looked at my hands and feel all the small and fuzzy feeling disappear. And ask. "What if they don't like me". They both looked at me and said "of course they'll like you. They missed you so much baby."

I still looked unsure. So they both came to hug me. Dada starts to tickle me. I burst out of giggles.

I feel that small and fuzzy feeling back. I suddenly feel warm in my diapee. Without thinking i yelled "pee pee". Dada stopped tickle me and ask.

"Did you go pee pee in your diapee" i nodded my head really fast. "Good girl! Let's get you changed." Mama said. Mama changed my diapee. She asked dada to get the dress. I don't know what dress. Suddenly dada comes in my room with a pretty dress. ITS PINK!!!

 ITS PINK!!!