Accidents

Hi loves,
Here is another chapter.
I hope you like it.
Enjoy🩷
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hailey/Mia's pov:
I looked at her and nodded my head very fast.
They both lay next to me. I was scared to ask them if i could get a hug.

My hands were shaking. The lady held my hands and said. "It's okay,mia. Your okay i promise." I looked at her confused. "My name is not Mia. It's Hailey."
I said still very confused.

She looked at me with sad eyes and said.
"No baby, the people who took you changed your name because your real name is Mia. Your the lost princess Mia. And we finally found you. We are not letting you go ever again. Your safe with us I promise. We are your mama and dada."

I looked at them with teary eyes. And asked "is this real?" They laughed and said "yes baby. It's real." I looked at them and say "can i have a hug" and they both hug me. It made me feel small and safe.

I wake up and i fell something wet between my legs. I-i peed in the bed. Oh no no no. I start to cry from embarrassment. This embarrassing.

It's like am a baby. I feel a hand touch my face. "Hey what's wrong tell dada what's wrong." He said. "I peed on myself again." I wisperd. I lifted my blanket. And looked at him with teary eyes. "Hey it's okay accidents happen. Let's wake mama up so she can help you or do you want me to help you?" I look at him amd pointed my finger at him. I trust him.

He asked if he could carry me. I nodded my head. He carried me to the bathroom. And said "you'll have to shower baby." I looked at him with fear. I am scared of shower.

My mother or the woman that kidnapped me would hurt me in the shower.I shook my head. "Why not sunshine? Nothing is going to happen I promise.do you want me to help you. I can stay with you." He said.

I thought for a minute. He makes me feel safe and i trust him. So i nodded my head. He helped to take off my clothes and in the shower.

When i was done i did a new hospital gown on and let him carry. I looked at him with a smile and said "thank you dada" he looked super happy en give me a kiss on my cheek. (Like in the picture).

I looked at the bed and saw that the lad-mama was already awake. She looked at me with a smile. I stretched my arms out at her.

Dada gives me to mama and she ask dada what happened because the bed was wet. Dada said i had an accident again but it was okay. Mama turned to me and asked "do you alot of accidents baby?" I looked at her with widen eyes and nodded my head.

She then looked at dada and he nodded. I looked confused. Do they have superpowers? "Maybe you should wear some protection. So you don't wet the bed and your clothes. But if you don't want to then that's okay I promise. It's you choice.".....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi there,
Another chapter is done.
Tell me what you think.
Bye loves 💋