1 week later.

Hi.
How are you?
Anyway enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia's pov:

It's been one week since the whole family visited. They haven't visited since then I don't know why.

Mama and dada are still sleeping. Why does it take so long. I just want them to wake up. Suddenly i start to get lost in my thoughts.

When will they wake up?
Will they wake up?maybe they will sleep for a 100 years like aurora. No no they can't sleep so long otherwise I won't be seeing them anymore. No more hugies. No more kissies. No more fun time. No more milky. No more tickle monster. No more love. No more mama and dada.

Suddenly am pulled out of my thoughts when i hear a groan. I stry to sit up but can't because of my owies. I look at the door to see nobody.

Then i look at mama. And see her hand moving.
"Mama?" I say quietly.
But she doesn't move anymore. I stretch my hand out amd hold her hand.
"Mama wakey pease?" I ask.

Suddenly the doctor comes in.
"What's wrong Mia?" He asks.
"Mama wakey. Mama ofe hew and." I say happily.
The doctor looks at all the machines amd the writes something down.
He looks at me and says.
"Mia mama is not wakey wakey yet. You have to wait. Mama needs to heal and-..." the doctor gets interrupted by mama groaning and moving her hand again.

"Swee Mia wight" i say while pointing at mama.
"Yeah i-i guess your right."the doctor says shocked. Why would he be shocked doesn't he want her to wakey? Meany doctor.
He grabs a pen that gives light and shines in mama's eyes.
"Nu ou uwt mama" i say while tearing up.

Mama's eyes slowly open. She rubs her eyes with the hand that am not holding.
The doctor starts to explain everything to mama.
"You have a light concussion. And went in to a coma. You have a few cuts and bruises. But they are healing well. Your husband has a broken knee and a has a concussion to. He has bruises and cuts but they are healing well. So we just have to see when he will wake up" I didn't really understand what the doctor said.

"Ou weawy sleepy mama. Ou sleeping fowevew. Mia no ike it" i say whike tearing up.

She looks at me and then the doctor and asks.
"How long have i been in a coma?"
"Around 8 days." The doctors says.
"My family has been visiting us right? Please tell me she wasn't alone for 8 days." Mama asks. She looks sad. This wasn't how i want her to be when she was wakey wakey.

"The whole family visited the day after it happened. Because they weren't allowed on the first day. We're sprry about that. But ever since the visit no one has visited you two. An older couple did visit your husband but not every day." The doctor says.

Mama looks at me and asks the doctor if she could hold me. The doctor says that he first need to check up in everything to see if it's possible.

I look at him with hopefull eyes. Please please please please please.
"Well everything is looking great so......yes Mia can finally give her mama cuddles." The doctors says while carefully picking me up.
And lays me on mama's chest.

Mama start to cry. "Am so sorry. You went through a lot and no one was there to help you. Am sorry you where all alone all the time. Mamas sorry" she says.

"Mama nu owe sleepin so lon pease?" I ask.
"No never. I'll always be with you." Mama says while holding me close. I want milky.

But the meany doctor told me before that there are yucky medicines in the milky. And I'll get sick if I drink it.

But right now nothing matters anymore except that dada isn't here and i miss him. Am happy that i got to be in mamas arms.

Mama start to sing my favourite song and i feel my eyes go heavy while mama rubs my back.
Am happy that your wakey mama........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi hi.

So about concussion and coma.
I don't even k ow if that's possible because am not a doctor and in my story it's possible.
But can somebody tell me if it is possible or not?

Bye loves💋